Being Knocked Away From First Place [Yukina Minato]

Am I looking at this correctly?! Roselia is being defeated by RAISE A SUILEN in the Girls Band Challenge?!

  We, Roselia, will not accept this defeat, but we will continue to strive for our ambition of perfection to light again. You can be arrogent about your score, but that won't bring us down at all. We will defeat you soon enough, so you better watch out, RAISE A SUILEN.
_________________________________________
Likes: 98.7.B

Hayami Minato: That's right! They better watch out for us!

Sayo Hikawa: I'm going to strive towards our goal, too!

Ako Udagawa: I'll practice really, really hard! And if that's not enough, I'll practice much harder!

Rinko Shirokane: I'm going to practice hard, too!

Lisa Imai: Yep! We can't let them beat us yet!

Kasumi Toyama: Wow! Roselia's on fire!

Arisa Ichigaya: They are the most professsional non-DJ consisting band we know.

Kaoru Seta: No matter how much has pulled you down to despair, I will be your rope to hold onto, my dear.

Hayami Minato: Thanks a lot, Kaoru.

Kokoro Tsuramaki: Go, go, Roselia!

Aya Maruyama: We'll be cheering for you!

Chisato Shirasagi: Pastel*Palettes wishes you, Roselia, the best of luck and professionalism to beat your rivals.

Hina Hikawa: Onē-chan! I'll have your back! Let me support you!

Ran Mitake: Looks like Afterglow got beaten, as well. But, good luck on trying to beat RAISE A SUILEN.

Himari Uehara: Go and get them, Roselia!

Tomoe Udagawa: I'll be cheering on you, Ako! Go and get them!

Misaki Okusawa: Best of luck to you, Roselia.

Moca Aoba: Good luck!

Rui Yashio: Roselia, best of luck to you.

Mashiro Kurata: Good luck besting your rivals, Roselia.

Touko Kirigaya: Go and beat their music, girls!

Tsukushi Futaba: You can beat them, Roselia! We believe in you!

Nanami Hiromachi: Take the spirit of you and go beat RAISE A SUILEN! We'll all be cheering you on!

Hayami Minato: Everyone... Thank you all so much.

Yukina Minato: Thank you for your support, everyone. We'll be sure to not disappoint you all.

Sayo Hikawa: We, Roselia, appreciate all of you supporting us and thank you for doing so.

Lisa Imai: Thanks a lot, everyone!

Ako Udagawa: Thanks everyone!

Rinko Shirokane: Yeah. Thank you, everyone! We won't let our rose down!