Copping With My Crush [Hayami Minato]

For some reason, Seta-san sent this picture in our private chat

For some reason, Seta-san sent this picture in our private chat. Can somebody help me with some advice?

The main topic on this advice is 'Copping With Flirting'.
_______________________________________
Likes:110

Misaki Okusawa: Maybe you could say something to change the topic. If you change topics, there's a chance you can get her off course.

Saya Yamabuki: Or you can be the one to throw this back at her.

Hayami Minato: I don't agree with that, Yamabuki-san. It'll just be like I'm the one flirting with her.

Kanon Matsubara: Just act normal. You know, your colder side.

Lisa Imai: Go with it.

Hina Hikawa: Talk about your favorite things.

Sayo Hikawa: Take it as some weird joke.

Hayami Minato: Most of these are pretty helpful. I'll try and see how does it go.

Private Chat with Kaoru Seta

Hayami Minato: Seta-san, why did you send me that?

Kaoru Seta: It was quite a true statement that we are destined to be one.

Hayami Minato: Well, we can talk about something else.

Kaoru Seta: Like what, Minato-chan?

Hayami Minato: Favorite things.

Kaoru Seta: Well, I do fancy myself in acting as I usually do. Red roses are just delightfully romantic.

Hayami Minato: Speaking of which, I like roses too. More specificaly, blue roses and winter roses.

Kaoru Seta: Ah yes. Such fleeting beauty they hold.

Hayami Minato: At least, you have the sentence right this time as they wither away.

Kaoru Seta: What do you mean, darling violinist?

Hayami Minato: Nevermind that. Anyway, cats are something I adore, my sister never admits it though.