Feeling Better [Yukina Minato]

If anyone is asking about Hayami Minato again, she's been a little bit better compare to the day she got her depression.

But the real credit for her recovery goes to Kaoru Seta and Koyuki Kimura for helping her a lot. Turns out, she needed comfort and a touch of romantic love to help her recover from her mental state.

Now she's got some bits of her old self back and I see that her friends from Hello! Happy World are glad to see her back to who she is. If it weren't for those two, Roselia can't go and be what it is now without our Hayami. She's back to cold but mature self and not as depressed and suicidal as she used to be.
_________________________________________
Likes: 99.K

Lisa Imai: And she's back, Roselia!!!

Sayo Hikawa: Without her, things can go downfall in our band. I'm glad that she's returned to her normal self again.

Ako Udagawa: Yay!!! Hayami-san's back in Roselia!!!

Rinko Shirokane: I'm really happy to hear that.

Chisato Shirasagi: Well since she got back up, I hope she's doing great.

Aya Maruyama: There's the singer back on her game.

Kaoru Seta: She is my one and only love, so I did all I can to assist her. I am relieved to have her again.

Ran Mitake: There's no arguing that it's good to have the old Hayami back.

Himari Uehara: Yay!!!!