A Stronger Me [Hayami Minato]

My father taught me some Akido and Taekwando, simply because of that incident before I could confess to my girlfriend about my feelings.

After hours and weeks of hard training and tiring self-defence, I've gotten to the black belt; the highest level of the other coloured belts.

Ever since then, I had an increase of my self-confidence from my training and new prince-like persona (shown occasionally). I've gotten physically and mentally stronger than before. So, watch out if you hit me with the wrong word because I might be stronger than you think.
_________________________________________
Likes: 138.K

Yukina Minato: I know you, so I won't mess around.

Lisa Imai: I remember the last time in summer somebody in class asked you to flex your biceps. I saw Kaoru blushing so hard from the sight. LOL!

Ako Udagawa: That's awesome! You can be a stronger person like in those video games.

Sayo Hikawa: If you strengthen up like that, things could get interesting in other sports.

Kaoru Seta: Lisa-chan, please don't remind her of that.

Lisa Imai: What? You even told me that she looks hot.

Hayami Minato: Say what?

Tsugumi Hazawa: Uh-oh...

Ran Mitake: This could get ugly.

Moca Aoba: But she really had a lot of attention because of her hot biceps. I bet she has abs too.

Hayami Minato: Excuse me?!

Kanon Matsubara: Fuee~ this is the most embarrassing thing Aoba-san said.

Misaki Okusawa: Here we go again with Moca talking like this.

Hayami Minato: Yes, I don't even know why does she say such nonsense. A girl from my class only asked me to do that with my arms.

Chisato Shirasagi: That does make sense.

Kasumi Toyama: Hey hey, do you think you can lift up somebody?

Rimi Ushigome: I think she might have answered that. Hehehe...

Hayami Minato: I suppose you're not wrong, Toyama-san.

Hina Hikawa: You can even fight in that way.

Yukina Minato: Akido and Taekwondo are not about physical fighting. They're about self-defence.

Hayami Minato: Thanks, Yukina.

Yukina Minato: No problem.

Misaki Ayuzawa: That's something we share in common.

Hayami Minato: You're right, Ayuzawa-san. See you at work later?

Misaki Ayuzawa: Sure.