Volcra

(TW gore/blood)

I woke up to the feeling of grass brushing my face. I open my eyes and see Armis sitting next to me.

I sit up quickly, looking around I see Aleksander on the ground about 30 yards away.

I walk towards him, stumbling a bit. As I get closer I see the blood covering him, some of it dried, but some of his wounds were still leaking fresh blood.

I collapse next to him," If you're dead, I will kill you."

He coughs," Not... dead-...yet."

I give him a small smile before turning towards Armis, who was staring into the Fold with a blank look on her face.

"Armis?"

She doesn't move.

"Aleksander try not to die for a few minutes."

I stand up and walk back to Armis," Armis, I need your help."

She still doesn't move.

I stand in front of her and grab her shoulders, finally she acknowledges me," Hey..."

 "Armis, can you pull yourself together for me, I promise we can break down later."

She nods slowly.

I help her stand up and guide her to Aleksander.

"Is there any way you can stop the bleeding?"

At that she smiles," I never liked to limit myself so I learned heartrender and healer techniques."

She lifts her hands and I watch as Aleksander's blood is reabsorbed into his body, his skin knitting itself back together.  

After a few minutes the color returns to his face and his breathing evens.    

Armis takes a deep breath and turns to me," He'll live, and he'll have some pretty cool scars."

Aleksander sits up abruptly and pats himself down, feeling for wounds.

"Relax emo-boy you're not dead yet."

He looks at me with confusion," Why didn't you die?"

I furrow my eyebrows," I'm fine, thanks for asking."

He rolls his eyes and stands up, dusting off the tattered remains of his black kefta.

"Unlike you, the volcra actually like me," I say with a glare in Aleksander's direction.

 He huffs," Well it doesn't matter now, we need to recapture the sun summoner."

 "Clearly, but how exactly do you expect to find her?"

"Can't you track her?"

I hesitated for a second, then reached out to my shadows, faintly sensing them.

"Yeah, I can track her."

 "Then make yourself useful and tell me which direction we need to go."

"I'm not going to tell you anything, just follow me."

With that, we begin our trek after Alina.

Eventually we get to the ocean, and Aleksander left to hire a boat and crew, to not only help him capture Alina, but to also track down the sea whip.

While Aleksander's gone, me and Armis broke into an empty mansion.

"There are over 20 bedrooms in this mansion and yet, you choose to share one," I jokingly complain to Armis.

"You have to admit, this house is pretty creepy when you're alone."

I nod in agreement," That is true."

"Hopefully, emo-boy gets back soon."

I laugh," I'm sure he wil-"

I get cut off by a knock at the door.

*************************************

Some Sturmhond action soon...

:)