The Offer

(Fluff warning)

I contemplate Aleksander's offer as I walk back to my shared bedroom.

I knock on the door and the only answer is silence. I slowly open the door and see Armis, she's sitting on the bed, looking distraught.  

"Armis, what happened?"

She turns towards me, looking startled.

She stands up from the bed, grabbing my arm and dragging me towards the bathroom, turning the shower on, before turning towards me.

"The captain is planning a mutiny."

I huff, as if we didn't already have enough problems.

"When?"

"After the sun summoner gets the second amplifier."

I nod, deep in thought," How do you know?"

"He offered for me to leave with them." 

So that's who she was talking to earlier.

"What did you say?"

"That I would have to think about it."

"Tell him that you'll go with them."

"What? Why?"

"I need someone on the inside, and the captain will probably realize how I'm tracking Alina and cut me off, so I can track you, instead."

She nods, turning off the shower," Okay, I'll tell him tomorrow."

Armis gets ready for bed, while I navigate my way to the lower levels of the ship. 

Eventually the hallways start looking familiar and I reach the black door.

I knock and hear an exasperated," Come in."

"Who spit in your coffee," I sarcastically remark.

"Sorry, I thought you were someone else."

"Did Aleksander- The Aleksander, just apologize to me. I believe hell has frozen."

He rolls his eyes," Shut up."

I smirk," Make me."

He tilts his head, a smile on his face as he assesses me.

"Fine," he says as he stands up.

He walks slowly around his desk and towards me.

I take a few steps back as he gets closer to me, but eventually my back hits the wall.

I look up and he's already right in front of me.

He tilts his head again, leaning his face towards mine, until our lips touch.

He kisses me hesitantly, until I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into me.

For a few minutes our shadows swirl and wrap themselves around us, making it feel as if we are the only two people in the world.    

Eventually I pull back to breathe.

He puts his hand on the side of my face, his thumb caressing my cheek.

I stare into his dark eyes, and notice the small details; a ring of light brown surrounds his pupil, along with the dark, almost black ring, that surrounds his iris. His eyes are quite beautiful.    

(A/N: not exactly, but you get the idea)

I keep my arm around his neck," I would like to accept your offer."

He scrunches his eyebrows in confusion, then the realization hits him," Oh, yeah it's right through here."

He grabs my hand gently and leads me through a door I hadn't noticed before.

The door leads to a bedroom, A very extravagant one.

Consisting of a lot of black decor. The bed was at least king-sized and I wondered why one man needed such a large bed.

 The bed was at least king-sized and I wondered why one man needed such a large bed

The room has no windows and a large bathroom attached.

Aleksander releases my hand and I take my kefta off, crawling into the comfortable bed and falling asleep before Aleksander can even try to stop me.

********************************* 

I might've forgotten to post the past 2 days but I think it's fine, I'm gonna try to get on a more regular posting schedule and finish this book before school starts.

:)