Sturmhond

I glance at Armis before slowly walking to the large front door, checking the window before opening the door.

I lean against the doorframe, crossing my arms," I am honestly surprised, I half expected you to leave without us."

Aleksander rolls his eyes," Even if I wanted to, you are the only person who can track her. Now will you let me in?"

I step out of the doorway and motion for him to enter.

I watch Armis peak her head out of the bedroom doorway," Yay, emo-boy is backkkkk!"

 Aleksander gives me a confused look," Don't worry, it's just past her bedtime."

"Well, we need to get to the docks by dawn tomorrow."

I nod," Alright then, I need to put Armis to bed."

He chuckles," You talk about her like she's a child."

" A very deadly child," I add as I walk towards mine and Armis' room. 

Armis cheers as I enter the room and I motion for her to keep her voice down.

I climb into bed next to her and cover myself in the silky comforter.

"Goodnight, Armis."

"Goodnight."

I wake up as my shoulders are gently shaken, I open my eyes to see Aleksander standing over me. I turn over mumbling," five more minutes."

I can feel his eye roll as he turns me back towards him," Nope, get up now or I'm leaving without you."

I groan as I sit up," But it's so hard to wake up when it's still dark outside," I finish with a yawn.

"I know, I know, but we can't be late."

Aleksander pats my head before turning and leaving the room.

  I sit in confusion for a few seconds, before turning to Armis.

"Armis, wake up."

She groans and sits up.

"We gotta get going, as soon as your ready meet us outside, okay?"

"okay," she says as she yawns.v

I chuckle as I leave the room.

I meet Aleksander at the front of the mansion, the sky still full of stars.

"The princess taking her time?"

I nod, still half asleep.

A few minutes later, the large door opens to reveal Armis, looking as beautiful as ever.  

I elbow Aleksander and we both turn to begin the walk to the docks.

After walking only two miles, we reach the docks as the sun begins to rise.

We board the ship silently, and I notice a few people from Os Alta. I nod as greeting and Aleksander shows me and Armis to our room.

I help Armis settle in, then I head to the upper deck to meet the captain and advise them of the direction we should travel.

I reach the upper deck and shield my eyes from the newly risen sun.

I scan the deck and eventually land on Aleksander.

I stand next to him and extend my hand to the captain, A red-haired man with a crooked nose.

"Nice to meet you, Sir."

"Oh, please call me, Sturmhond," He says shaking my hand firmly.

I nod," Should I help you decide on the course?"

"No, Doll, I just need the general direction and I'll get us there."

I raise an eyebrow, someone is a bit cocky.

To buy more time, and have leverage, I point a little to the left of where I sense my shadows.

"That direction, Captain," I state with a mock salute, quickly returning back to my room.

******************************

I know I'm late, but we got some Sturmhond action so I think it's fine.

:)