ext.

❝ but it's harder to see you're not minewith my bloodshot eyes ❞

with my bloodshot eyes ❞

eden achilles-fairchild ( she tried to go by eden af, but that hadn't worked out well ) was just real fucking tired. nightmares plagued her left and right, physically and in her dreams. nightmares. night terrors. how stupid was it? she is eden fairchild, the greatest swordsman as of current, savior of olympus, healer of the titan war, fighter of the titan war, and she couldn't sleep at night because of nightmares every day? bullshit, that was. there was no effective solution for her. spells from hecate children didn't help. lullabies from the apollo cabin didn't. neither did anything annabeth had read in a book for her, though she was entirely obsessed with eden's brother, percy jackson, so she didn't try that hard. the liquid in hypnos' cabin worked too well. she'd gotten addicted, and that was one addiction that she didn't want to have.

insert piper mclean. eden hadn't known the person's name, because they were in eden's dreamscape, and they hadn't introduced each other. they were gorgeous. choppy brown hair, baggy clothes or stuff that looked from a goodwill's or something, and the eyes. kaleidoscopes that eden was drawn to involuntarily. and then they'd opened their mouth, and soothing words came out, and goddamn it, eden slept for two nights because they were in her dreams. no nightmares had occurred.

and then eden had met piper mclean in person. selfish, jealous, territorial. traits of a child of aphrodite. immediately, eden backed away. she couldn't deny the attraction, but piper was a love child. they were always pretty. look at silena beauregard, who eden was in love with for the longest time. eden had swore not to fall in love with another daughter of aphrodite, because that would be trouble. it helped when piper was basically attached to jason, but then she'd started worrying about eden and all of her shit. and just like that, eden was screwed.

❝ i haven't been sleeping,
just stare at the fan all night ❞

kristine froseth

kristine froseth . . . eden achilles-fairchild !
❛ my blood is gold, you can't call me a monster unless you are one. ❜

devery jacobs . . . piper mclean !
❛ fuck off, i'm listening to taylor swift. she's the only god i worship. ❜

♡♡♡

rudy pankow . . . jason grace
iñaki godoy . . . leo valdez
kathryn newton . . . annabeth chase
dylan o'brien . . . percy jackson
riele downs . . . hazel levesque
gong jun . . . frank zhang
finn wolfhard . . . nico di angelo
tashi rodriguez . . . reyna ramirez-arellano

❝ got tired of dreaming
running into you all the time ❞

bloodshot — dove cameron.
terrified — camila cabello.
idfc — blackbear.
brutal — olivia rodrigo.
hermit the frog — marina.
counting crimes — nessa barrett.
astronomy — conan gray.
think later — tate mcrae.
stained glass — madison beer.
slumber party — ashnikko & princess nokia.

❝ even the good ones leave me messed up
leave me aching, wanna wake up ❞

hihi this is eden fairchild, the absolute love of my life. she's by far my favorite oc, even beating out the oc i prewrote like 30 chapters in advance for. i do have her posted on another website under the same name but i guarantee you they're like ,,, the same exact thing. so fun.

inspirations !! this is based off of the song bloodshot by dove cameron. i don't own the pjo / hoo peoples and series. the cover was made by @ moonlightmoony on quotev.

triggers . this entire fic will be untagged. mentions your average pjo/hoo violence [ bl//d ( o, o ), d//th ( e, a ) fighting scenes like st/bbing ( a ) and that sort of stuff ]. a//ohol ( l, c ) use. sleep disorders. ptsd heavily implied.

❝ so, i haven't been sleeping
just stare at the fan all night
( and wait it out . . . ) ❞