Chapter 21

Dawns POV

I sit at the table. Alone.

I look around me, paying attention to my surroundings for once.

Everyone has their own "cliques".

You have the tanned, muscled beach boys at one table. The pale book worms at another table. The geeky, nerdy people at a table. The dark, and scary goths. The cheerleaders. The jocks. The preps. The "it" table, featuring "The Ryder Daniels". And then me. Just me, myself, and I at this table.

This school is so cliche, and stereotypical, it's scary.

My eyes land on Jesse's table.

He's sitting across from a girl, and he keeps glancing up at her, his cheeks turning the lightest shade of pink.

That must be Kelly...

She has long, curly dirty blonde hair. She has blue eyes. Freckles. Shes wearing skinny jeans, vans, and a shirt with a store logo on it.

She's pr-

My thoughts were interrupted by something slamming onto my table, making me nearly jump out of my skin.

I whip my head around, to see a lunch tray on the table, and someone sitting next to me.

"Seat taken? No? Good." Ryder says, without letting me answer.

Arrogant little-

"So, where is your lunch?" He asked.
Not wanting to answer that question, I stare at the table, trying to ignore him.

Then, another lunch tray slams on the table, and another person is sitting at my table, across from me.

Beau looks up, and smiles at me.

I role my eyes, an stare at my lap.

Beau may be to only person in that group that I actually find nice, and not an asshole, but I still don't like him.

"Where's TJ?" One of them asks.

"Right here" a deep voice behind me asks, setting his tray down.

At least he didn't slam it down.

I look at all of them. Ryder to my right. TJ to my left. And Beau across from me.

I glance around the lunch room, to see everyone staring at my table. But while everyone else is staring, Haley is glaring daggers at me.

Where has she been? I haven't seen her in... like a week?

The three of them make small talk, about something I don't care to listen to, and as they do that, I stare outside.

"Isn't that right Dawn?" Ryder asks.

I tear my eyes away from the beautiful scenery out of the window, and look at Ryder, raising my eyebrows questioningly.

Ryder sighed, and rolled his eyes.

"Typical Dawn. Always in her own little world." He said with a smirk, chuckling to himself.

Typical Ryder. Always a conceded, full of shit, asshole that can't keep his mouth shut if his life depended on it.

Okay, so I might be PMSing...

(A/N: Bahahaha! I'm sorry y'all! I just couldn't help myself!)

"Anyways, I said, you and I are like best friends. Isn't that right?" He asked, still smirking.