Part 70

Third Person POV

The bottle slams into the wall, bursting into pieces.

"AGH!" He screams in anger, echoing off the walls.

"That BITCH!" He screams louder as he picks up another bottle that was sitting on the table.

Drawing back his arm, he sends it flying across the room, matching the previous bottle.

"She will pay! That bitch will pay!" His fist slams into the wall next to him, "She will pay for everything she has done!"

He swings the fridge open, grabbing a crisp, cold beer.

Quickly popping the cap, he downs more than half the contents before pressing the cool drink to his swollen eye.

"You've taken my wife," he says to himself, "you've taken my wife from me you stupid little girl!" He yells, slurring a little.

From the day she took her, he swore he would make her pay. He swore he would do everything possible to make her feel the pain he feels inside.

Everyday without his beloved wife is hell. His heart aches. His fingers miss going through her hair. His palms miss being pressed agains her cheek. His body misses hers pressed against it. His ears miss her laugh. His arms miss holding her all night long.

But most of all, his heart misses her love. Her undying, unconditional love.

She made him so happy. She made his life complete. Her arms were his home.

"I will never forgive you, my daughter," he whispers as he moves to the couch, "if it's the last thing I do."

a/n

SURPRISE 😊