Chapter 22

Jon's POV

"Why are they over there?" Haley asked, glaring at the table.

We all looked at Jenny and Becca.
TJ, my twin brother, tells Jenny everything because she's his girlfriend, and Jenny tells Becca everything because she's her best friend.

"What?" They both said at the same time.

"Why are they" I said, pointing at the table. "Sitting with Dawn?" I finished

The two looked at each other, as if telepathically talking to each other.

Then they looked at us, and shrugged.

I roll my eyes, and Haley scoffs.

"Whatever. Jenny, I'm not stupid. Why is my RyRy with that piece of shit! And you better tell me the truth, you bitch!" Haley says, her attitude thick and eyes narrowed.

Bad mistake.

Jenny looks nice and sweet, and she is, but when you piss her off? She's a female Satan. Jenny has bad anger issues. And I've seen it first hand. Out of the whole group, I'm the one she blows up on the most. We'll... more like the only one. The last time I ever pissed her off was... last year. That story is for another time, though.

I looked at Jenny. He eyes are like slits, and narrowed at her food. Her teeth are bared. She's breathing heavy. And her hands are in fists.

"Listen here, you slut!" She says, snapping her head to an obviously scared Haley.

"You are nothing but a fuck toy. No one likes you. All of those guys that you've banged? They're using you! And you know what the horrible part about that is? You know they are! Ryder? He only puts up with your skank ass because you're a good fuck! You show your body and give it away for lies and a reputation. When really, you're just making yourself, and your family look bad! And you call Dawn a piece of shit? You're pathetic." She finishes.

And with that, she stabs her fork into a piece of lettuce, dips it in ranch, and shoves it in her mouth.

Why does she eat her salad like that?

I dismissed that though, and look back at the table.

Dawn gets out of her seat, and walks out of the lunch room as the tree guys start to argue.

Holy mother of ice cream, their loud!

"Way to go, dipshit! TJ yelled.

I look away, ignoring the argument.

Why would they eat with Dawn? I understand why Beau would. He's Mr. Nice Guy of the group. And TJ probably just wants to get away from Haley. He hates her with a passion. But why Ryder?

She's so... lame. And ugly. And disgusting. No one even touches her.

That time we were all at Ryder's, and I took her jacket, I was just gonna try and humiliate her. I know what you're all thinking. I'm a dick.

I looked around the table when I heard a chair scraping the floor.

Haley got up, and went over the table.

I looked and noticed that dawn is back. But she's beside Ryder this time.

She sat in his lap, and started talking to him.

I saw dawn take TJ's phone, type something, and hand it back. Then, TJ started laughing so hard, veins piped out of his throat.

As he tried to compose himself, everyone stared at him like he was a crazy man.

When he finally calmed down, he cleared his throat, and drank some of his Grape Fanta.

After a bit, I turned back to my table, and ate my food.

Soon, the bell rang, and everyone went to class.

TJ's POV

The bell rang, as everyone went to class.

I ran and caught up to Ryder, and Beau.

"What was that all about?" Beau asks.

"What?" I ask, playing dumb.

"The laughing like you were about die.." Ryder says.

"Oh! That! Nothing. Just a text from My Jenny." I say, shrugging.

They more than likely know I'm lying, but they don't pry.

So, she has a since of humor. And she doesn't like Haley.

I would've told them what she said, but I didn't really think she'd want me to.

I'm the type that cares and respects people's choices and wants.

We all parted to get our thing, and I went to my locker, then class.

A/N:
Hey guys! This is a short and bad chapter! I'm sorry! The next chapter will be better! I promise!

Someone said they want someone else's point of view. So I made it the twin's. To that person, I'm sorry if this isn't all that good! I'll do better next time!

Who else eats their salads like that? Just me and Jenny?

Well, I love y'all!

Don't forget to VOMENT! XD