Chapter 5

Hey guys. So in the last chapter, I forgot about Ryder going to music class. Gawd I'm so stupid. I'm sorry if you got/get confused. So we are all just gonna say that he ditched school. Lol. Again, I'm sorry!!!!!! If it makes you feel any better, I feel like a complete idiot.
Dawns POV
Right now, I'm in music. My teacher, apparently, had a family emergency today and couldn't make it to school. So everyone is talking to friends and such.
Because I do not have any friends, I just got lost in my thoughts.

I started to think about automotive engineering class.

When I was 15, my father went on a business trip for 1 week. While he was away, our neighbor, Charlie, taught me everything there is to know about automotive's. He's a mechanic and he even owns his own automotive shop to fix cars and stuff. He gave me a job there too. I loved it. I got paid $105 that week because of how many cars and trucks I fixed. But, all of that money went into my money box. It's a box filled with money. I have $200. I'm saving all of it to run away with Jesse when I'm eighteen or nineteen. It depends in how much money I have.
I was looking at a 1997 F150. It was a very nice truck, but it was missing a part.

Then, Ryder came in and told me to get away from his truck because I'm a 'fat ass'. Puh-lease. I am far from fat. I only weigh 59 pounds and I am not proud of it. As I have told you before, I'm not aloud to eat and it sucks monkey ass. I'm surprised I haven't died of starvation.

Then I started to think about dying.

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts.

The bell rang and I went into the parking lot.

When I found Jesse, we started our walk home.
We talked about our day and such and when we got home, I got in front of Jesse.
I walked first, like always, so that if father planned on attacking us again, he'd get to me first and Jesse could have time to run.

"Dawn!" He yelled

I gave my bag to Jesse and he quickly ad silently went upstairs.

"Yes sir?" I asked

"Make me dinner. I want spaghetti tonight." he said with a cold stare.
"Yes sir" I said.

I then made the spaghetti and gave it to him.

I waited for the beating and to get dismissed.

Next thing I know, my face is being punch, and then my stomach is being kicked.

When he was done, he dismissed me and I wobbled upstairs to my room.

When I got to my room, I walked inside. And I did not expect to see Jesse to be fast asleep in my bed.

He may be 14, but trust me, if you lived the way we do, you'd wanna sleep with someone at night too.

I grabbed a towel and clothes and walked into my connected bathroom
I got in the shower and washed my hair and body, then rinsed off. I got out and dried off.

Not even bothering to look at the damage, I went straight to bed.
---
«dream»
"Mommy! Buby has a dirty diaper again!" A little 5 year old girl said
She has curly brown hair. A button nose. Full pink lips and emerald green eyes that are bright and full with joy, and happiness.
"Honey! I'm going to change his diaper." He beautiful mommy told her daddy.
"Okay" he replied.
The little girl snuck up behind her daddy.
"BOO!" She yelled in his ear
"Ah!" Her daddy screamed, even though he knew she was behind him, he just wanted to make her happy.
She giggled. "I scared you, I scared you" she sang.
He chuckled at his daughter's behavior.
"Yes you did, my little Rayne Drop." He said smiling, while using her nick name.
She giggled.
He picked her up spun her around.
She squealed and laughed.
He put her down and she started walking side ways because she was dizzy.
"Whoa there, Rayne Drop" he said as he steadied her.
When her dizziness was gone, she saw her mommy walking down the stairs with Her little brother on her hip.
"I'm going to put him down for a nap" she told her husband, with love in her eyes as she stared at him.
He smiled. "Okay." He gave his son a kiss to the head.
"Night Buby. Sweet dreams" the little girl said and then kissed him on the head as well.
Then, Her mother went into his room, out of site.
"Daddy" Dawn said with a yawn.
"Yes pumpkin?" He asked her.
"Can you tuck me into bed?" She asked
"Of course. Anything for my princess" he said, looking at her with a smile. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to her room.
Her room theme is blue and green. She hates pink.
He put her under the covers and kissed her forehead.
"I love you Dawn" he told her.
"I love you too daddy." She replied.
She held up her right hand and made a half heart with it and he held up his left hand and made a half heart. They connected their thumbs and index fingers and made whole heart.
She smiled and then fell asleep.
«End Of Dream»