Chapter 4

Hey peoples!! That's Ryder up there⬆️ ain't he just a hunk! Lol.

Chapter 4. Mr. Bad Boy
⬇️
Ryder's POV

-in science class-

I was sitting at my desk, watching the teacher talk about things I do not care to pay attention to.

Then, the door opened.

A girl walked in. It's the same girl that Haley called ugly this morning.

She has long curly brown hair. a button nose and full pink lips. But the bottom one is busted. I wonder how that happened.

She has emerald green eyes, but what caught my attention about them is that they are dull with no emotion at all. They're so... lifeless.

She's wearing an over sized Black Veil Brides t-shirt with an unzipped black sweater. She has baggy jeans and black converse. Either she's fat or she doesn't know her clothing size. I'm going with she's fat. Great. Just what we need; a new fat kid.

The teacher introduced himself to her.

"Class, this is Dawn Falls..." I didn't bother listening to the rest.

Then he asked of she would like to share anything. She shook her head no.

She doesn't talk much. Probably shy.

I lost interest and zoned out again.

Then, I saw her walking towards me. Then I looked at the only empty seat left.

Beside me.

Dammit! Why does this fat ass have to sit beside me!

As she was walking towards the seat, I noticed she's limping.

She must be clumsy.

When she sat down, I stared at her, trying to get a reaction.

Nothing.

I finally gave up, and continued my day.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It is lunch time now, and I have every class with Dawn. I saw her schedule. She was doodling on it in 3rd period and I decided to read it over her shoulder.

So this year, my goal is to get a reaction out of her. So far she hasn't talked to anyone or even acknowledge anyone.

I'm at my lunch table with my 'group'.

We are basically just a group of friends. We are also the 'popular' group.

In our group there's the boys: me, Beau, Jon, and TJ

I have brown hair. I have muscle. I have blue eyes. I'm the bad boy/ player. Every girl swoons over me. I'm the type of guy that parents worn their daughters about. And every girl would kill to be my sex toy.

Beau has dirty blond hair that kinda covers his eyes. He has hazel eyes. He has muscle. He is the kind one of the group. He likes to make people smile. And He likes to stick to one girl. He's my closest friend.

Jon has black hair, dark brown eyes, has gages, has muscle also, and he likes music. He plays the drums like a boss.

TJ is Jon's twin brother. He has black hair, light brown eyes, muscle, he likes art. Give him anything to draw and can draw it.

And then there's the girls: Haley, Jennifer, and Rebecca.

Haley has blond hair, that is bleached. She is a complete slut/whore/skank/bitch. She is also the Queen Bee. She always worries about her weight and only eats salads. And she would cry over a broken nail. She is my girlfriend too. I'm only dating her for the reputation.