16. Catching Up

Indigo exited the elevator alongside the sound of a bell alerting her presence. She entered the Headmaster's Office, a place she utterly despises every time she visits it. Though her hate for it had somewhat begun to fade after seeing the inner workings of Ozpin's faction. Even though they can be slow and a bit too relaxed on doing their objective of countering 'The Black Queen' as a whole, she had to give it to them, they're pretty dedicated to their job.

After she became unofficially affiliated with the ever enigmatic headmaster of Beacon Academy, the meetings she went through had given her insight on just what they're actually handling. Now she knew the scope of it all, the threat that Remnant may be facing alone and unprepared if it were not for them. Ozpin agrees that 'The Black Queen' will inevitably make their move even with their existence, but with it they've slowed them down by a lot. Even if they fail the first time, contingencies are planned to be commenced to regroup and prepare.

Within the room, three people can be seen talking to each other. That being Ozpin himself who is sitting on his chair, who turned to her after noticing her arrival. Ironwood who also noticed her. And Professor Glynda Goodwitch, Ozpin's right-hand woman in handling academic matters.

"Shiro Indigo, coming in for another report?" Said Ozpin who focused his eyes on her, laying back on his chair.

Indigo stopped and stood next to Ironwood, who looked at her wearily. She nodded, "Another pair of otherworlders had appeared. Natsuki said that they're part of his family." She explained, "Two females, one at around the age of 13-14, maybe younger by a tad few years, she calls him 'Papa', could be an adopted child from my observation. The other is the more....troublesome of the two, calling herself Shaula. Half naked, has no common sense whatsoever, an airhead who called Natsuki her master, and allegedly wants to be his sex slave."

"Sex slave?" Ironwood questioned, "You gotta be kidding"

"Trust me, I wish I were too," she replied, glaring at him before looking back to Ozpin for answers.

"No wonder I've been getting reports of a child and a bimbo causing a scene with your team present..." Glynda realized, her eyes widened while blushing a little at the term 'sex slave', "where are they now?"

"In our dorm, Natsuki and Beatrice are currently having a talk with them after a short reunion. I gotta say, pretty emotional," Indigo explained to her.

"Well that means Scarlet is watching the tournament?" Ozpin asked her.

"Yes, she is, now would you help me solve this problem or are you just gonna sit there and look pretty?" She replied.

"Well, if you do want a quick answer, I would say that covering their origins would be a priority, similar to Natsuki Subaru and Beatrice," Ozpin replied. He remembered the time when he gave a cover up story just right after Subaru and Beatrice's first day in Beacon Academy.

Both of them were said to be late joiners that the headmaster had found interesting due to their potential, and had offered them a place to study at Beacon. He had even went so far for Scarlet to be pardoned for her crimes and be given a second chance, and it was a stroke of luck that she has no records of murder that relates to Beacon at all, aside from the one where she attempted to kill Subaru and almost killed half of team RWBY.

So far, only team NBSS, team RWBY, and JNPR had known the truth of it all, and the headmaster had entrusted said secret to them very dearly. Because the whole story would come to ruin and other forces would be aware of their unique existence if it were to come to that. "But right now, we have other matters to discuss. We're just waiting for a dusty old crow to arrive before we start. How about we wait for him and talk about something else?" He continued