oo4

Mind grammar errors.

"Go to hell?" Deena repeated as I shot her a menacing glare. "Why are you acting as if I knew this was your house or that was your mom? Only reason I came here was because your moms tits were big, and because she came off as a late in life lesbian."

"WHAT?" I screeched automatically drawing a laugh from Deena.

"I'm kidding! I met her at Joes! She saw my textbooks and Shady-side planner and asked if I'd be interested in tutoring her daughter– she never specified who the fuck her daughter was. So shut up. Do you really think I'd come here by choice?" Deena explained why leaning against the wall, her jawline sharp as she swallowed her own saliva, I looked away in awe as I tried to focus on the issue. I suddenly became nervous.

"Listen, you don't have to go. Just don't tell anyone about- this." I gestured towards her and I, this tutoring would end my social career.

Deena scoffed in reply. "Why? Are you embarrassed?"

"What? No-"

"Then stop acting like it?" Deena said, making the room go silent. "Get your books out and let's hurry up and just get this shit over with."

It was pretty awkward from then on after; it consisted of her repeating key points to me and watching me jot down dot points. I did learn something, being around her wasn't as bad as I thought. She's still annoying though.

"Why did you move here?" I asked. Breaking the silence.

Deena flipped through her text book. "Cause everything back in my old town was kind of dead, shits way better here."

I scoffed. "You don't think this town is dead? That's shocking. Cant fuck three guys here because you'll find out all of them are best friends."

"And, that my friend is why I like girls." She clarified.

"How did you know you were a lesbian?" I asked, genuinely curious.

Deena let out a soft chuckle while tapping her pen against her book. "Well I was dating this really cool guy in band back in my old town, and we had sex but I didn't like it. I broke up with him and met this chick. Needless to say, I fucked her brains out and I liked it way better." She said casually as she began to write again. I pressed my thighs together, feeling myself get wet. I realised what my body was doing and shot up from my chair quickly. I looked at Deena who looked at me puzzled.

"Deena, it's getting late. I think you should leave."

"It's only seven, but okay? See you." She said as she packed her things up and walked out the front door.

Am I.....? No. I cant be. Fuck, Deena.