oo9

The bus ride to camp was so awkward. Deena and I sat next to each other silent. She was busy staring outside into the fields we were passing. The bus came to an abrupt halt. I snatched my YSL suitcase from above and yanked it down, it fell onto someone in front of me and they let out a shriek.

"Why the fuck are you yelling? Over four thousand dollars just fell on you. Be grateful, dumb bitch." I spat not even knowing who I had hurt. I spun around to look at Deena who was shaking her head in disgust at my actions, I quickly felt the shame spread within me. I grabbed my bag and hauled it outside.

Who does Deena even think she is? I wondered to myself. There's no chance she won't forgive me, so why not just push her over her limits? I'll forget about her that way, that'll definitely work. "Here's your key, Y/N. Deena? Go with her. That's your cabin." She pointed to the one far off from the others. Fuck no, I thought.

I looked and Deena was already walking towards the cabin, I followed behind quickly. We stayed in silence as we reached the door, I fumbled with the keys before I unlocked it. I swung the door open and strut inside, it was kind of nice. I dropped my bag and ran around to find the beds. I found them right next to a large glass wall, allowing Deena and I to see the forest scenery in front of us. It was kinda cute.

"Wow." Deena breathed as she looked at the view ahead of us, I turned to half smile at her, but she just furrowed her eyebrows and looked away. Fuck. We heard a loud knock at the door and I rushed over to open the door, it was what seemed to be a new camp instructor. A mildly attractive blonde with a fit build.

"Hi! I'm Emily, I'm one of the training instructors. You're Deena?" She asked while holding what appeared to be two boxes.

"No, I'm Y/N, that's Deena." I stepped out of the way so Deena. She was sitting on the edge of her bed with her legs slightly spread, she was leaning forward, her left hand cupping the other. I was so taken aback by how attractive she was I forgot the woman in front of us was even here. I looked back at her, but her wide eyes were glued to Deena who was unaware her presence. "Excuse me? The fuck? You know what? Just give me the fucking box." I yanked it out of her hands and slammed the door shut.

I stalked over to Deena and threw the box in front of her. I ripped the box open with my bare hands, it was our camp uniform. I lifted it up, it was kind of cute honestly. I looked at Deena who was sitting on her bed examining the uniform. She was so clueless of how fucking hot she was, she wasn't even aware of the girl who had her whole jaw dropped because of her. That girl. If she goes near Deena, I'll end her fucking life.

I stared hopelessly at Deena and an idea flew into my head. This is gonna be good. I shuffled from behind Deenas view to her peripheral vision. I began stripping. I threw my shirt off and unclipped my bra. I yanked my shorts off and slid my underwear off. I looked back up Deena, she looked at me with her jaw dropped entirely. "Can you not?" I sighed as I slid on a new pair of underwear.

"Y-yeah? I've gotta gay- I MEAN GO. I've gotta go, change." She motioned towards the bathroom before stalking away. I let out a chuckle.