o17

The way I'm throwing so much at y'all but fuck you guys 😭😭😭 It's what you get for spamming my dms and comments with bE whO yOU aReEEEE foR YOUr pRIIIIIDEEEEE dONT HIIIIIIIDEEEE I'm mOFO sick of y'all😭😭😭😭😭. Also, heavy smut in this chapter 😎

"Yeah! I'm lesbian." I stated proudly, they all gasped and stepped away from me. "I'm a big fat lesbian, and I got my pussy eaten yesterday." One of the girls let out a shriek as she backed away from me in terror. "Even worse, I have a girlfriend, who fingers me!" I stepped towards them letting them know too much about my sexual encounters. "The difference between me and you Janet is I actually have found myself, you're gonna be stuck fucking the same guys and doing the same routine for the rest of your life. Now, eat shit and choke, you straight bitch, literally trash." I spat. Fuck, is this what feminism feels like? I felt liberated. As if I reclaimed myself, I felt so content with who I was in that moment that nothing mattered to me. I was dating Deena, so I was invincible.

"Y/N! Hurry up! I wanna go home!" My father yelled out again, I quickly flipped the group off and strut across the road back to my dads car. Once I got to the car I yanked the door open and plopped inside, my dad following my actions.

"Hey, sweetie. Did I hear you say you were a lesbian?"

I rested my chin on my fist as I looked out the window. "Yes, why?"

"No reason, I'm kind of relieved." He sighed calmly as he rested his head on the window.

The car ride was relatively short considering we were only in Sunnyvale. Rain begin to pour down as we pulled into the driveway. I flung the door open and jogged to the front door, I bashed the key-code and ran straight up the stairs, heading towards my room. I saw my mother in the kitchen and ignored her.

"Y/N! Don't be rude, greet Deena." I froze, I ran back down and there she was sitting down drinking orange juice exactly like how she was on the day I knew I liked her. I grinned and Deena returned a smirk.

"We got dismissed early." Deena explained.

"Lucky you, huh?" I sneered.

Mom looked around the kitchen for a napkin. "You two run up to your room and play board games, and try to do some homework–"

"Yes! Okay, Deena come." I exclaimed signalling her with my whole body to run up the stairs and she didn't wait, she jogged up as fast as she could and I lead her with her hand to my room. I pushed her inside and slammed the door behind me, instantly my lips attached to hers. This kiss was different, it wasn't angry, it was passionate. Because it was the first time there was a mutual calmness, and no hatred.

Her hands swiftly explored my body and I smiled into the kiss, she slipped her tongue in my mouth and my tongue jolted to massage itself against hers. I pulled away when I felt her hand slip into my pants. "Wait, let me take a shower."

"Can I come with?" Deena asked, eager to continue.

I hesitated before smiling. "Fuck, yeah." She grinned at me before attaching her lips to mine again, I lead her to my bathroom in between the kiss and once we both got in I slammed the door closed.

I immediately stripped bare, it wasn't the first time she's seen me naked either way. Deena followed my lead and stripped bare, I never noticed how nice her frame was until then. She's so perfect. I reached into my shower and turned it on, I made sure the temperature wasn't too hot. The steam began filling the room, I entered the shower and Deena followed after me. Our lips smashed into each other once again, her hands instantly sliding down my navel, then to vagina. I felt her rubbing my clit and I melted immediately under her touch. Her free hand slithered around my neck and tightened. The water running down our bodies.

"Be good for me." She whispered, her voice almost drowned out my the sound of the water hitting the shower floor. "Turn around, bend over." I followed her instructions immediately. I felt her hand slither around my ass before her hand came crashing down to slap them both, twice. I moaned loudly. She instantly covered my mouth. "I never said you could talk, did I?" I looked at her and shook my head. "Good."

I stayed standing with my hands up and against the wall, my ass sticking out under her command. I felt her finger slip into my vagina and she added another, she began pumping at a regular motion, her other hand slid down to my clit and began rubbing it furiously. I began moaning.

"Deena, please." My eyes rolled to the back of my head in complete bliss.

My mind went white and all I could think of is how amazing Deena was, and how no one could ever beat her. Ever. But my mind couldn't shake the fact Emily was dead, I ignored the thoughts and proceeded to get railed by Deena. But then I realised, Deena didn't know. Moans escaped my lips and I flipped over to kiss Deena. "Emily is dead."

"To me she is." Deena laughed.

"No, Deena, Emily is literally dead. She's the one that was murdered today." Deena froze, her eyes widened as she pulled away from me. I smiled and went in to continue but she just dodged me. "What's your problem?" I asked.

"You just told me one of my friends died, in the middle of me fing– just why? And how?" She asked.

"It's a long story." I said before closing the water and stepping out of the shower.