oo7

By the time this is uploaded so should my short story 'Summertime Sadness' about Sam  should be uploaded as well. This is short because of that book and the me spending time editing it. Check it out if you like Sam!

Under editing.

After locking eyes with Deena I continued our routine and finally it came to an end. The Shady-side football boys, along with the Sunnyvale boys roared after our performance. I glanced over and waved at Mickey who was playing in the game, he smirked and waved back. I spun my head around to look for Deena, she was gone. My mood instantly dropped, I felt like shit again.

The day after wasn't any easier. I was in biology when I felt myself falling asleep.

"Listen, class, we're in our eighth week of school meaning our excursion is next week. But, there has been some changes," Miss Haydee said, "due to the small budget, we'll have to join Mrs Crawford's biology class. They'll be joining us to today to organise the trip."

"Hello?" There was a knock on our classroom door and there stood Mrs Crawford, behind her was her Biology class. And like a light in a dark tunnel, I saw her standing there. Deena. "Everyone come inside and sit at a seat next to somebody."

Everyone rushed to sit with their friends, but the seats on my row remaining empty. I watched as Deenas eyes desperately searched for an empty seat that wasn't next to me, I saw her eyes close slowly when she realised there were none. She stalked towards me head down. She sat in the seat and didn't say word.

"Whoever you're sitting with is now officially your research buddy, so take note." I glanced over to Deena and she looked at me hopelessly.

"So?" I said softly.

"Yeah." She replied, burying her head in her hands.

"I'm sorry."

"I know you are."

This trip may be for the better or the worse. Knowing I'll be in a cabin with Deena only now makes everything seem a little more intriguing. Kylie being away on vacation makes things even easier, along with Delilah and Quinn not being smart enough to even be in AP Biology.

I'm going to seize this trip and make Deena forgive me. And hopefully I can figure myself out too.