Chapter 11 - 15

Chapter 11: Priceless treasure

Mu Qidong also thought of going back to his home, which is even more unsafe for his younger sister, so he decided to say, "Xinxin will go to our mother. Let's wait at home for mother to come back to pick you up. It's the best choice, we will come back to see you whenever we have time. "

Mu Qingxin was very reluctant, "Well, you have to be safe." Although she didn't know what happened, she knew that the situation was not optimistic by looking at the serious expressions of a few people.

"Definitely" Mu Qidong smiled. He rubbed his sister's head, Mu Qinan looked at the movements of the elder brother with jealousy, and wanted to touch  the sister's head too, because of the danger, he could only watch with envy, one day when the eldest brother is not there, they must hug their sister and lift it high!

"Three minutes to pack up each other's things, and set off in three minutes. Qinan, you and Alan will go to the Capital Star. Qixi, you will go back to school by yourself. Pay attention to safety. After three minutes, you will go to the air port and take a flight."

"Okay" the two received the order from their eldest brother and immediately went back to the room to pack their things.

Three minutes after Mu Qingxin looked at it, everyone was about to leave and hurriedly returned to their room. Because of Alan's presence, even if she was a friend of the older brother, Mu Qingxin would not let her secrets be completely violent, people other than family members should be vigilant.

Mu Qingxin immediately entered the space and picked a lot of fruits. This morning, Mu Qingxin realized that after she picked the apple, another apple grew in the original place instantly. Mu Qing was excited for a long time. There will be no shortage of fruits in the future, but there are few varieties. I wonder if there are other planets. Fruit, by the way, my mother seems to work in the Institute of Botany, there should be there, Mu Qing thought uncertainly.

Looking at the fruits in one place, it is also a problem to have nothing to install. "Yes." Mu Qingxin quickly ran to the embroidery room and took four pieces of embroidered cloth. Because she thought of the new father who hadn't come up with yet, her eldest brother would definitely see her father when he went to Capital Star. He also gave him a little bit of the fruit. It is good for the human body. Divide the fruits on the ground into four parts, put them in the cloth, and tie them separately.

Seeing the exquisite embroidered cloth being so ruined by herself, Mu Qing felt a little distressed. After going out, she must prepare everything and put it in the space for emergencies. Mu Qingxin picked up four baggages in a hurry to get out of the room. As for Allen, hehe, sorry, not familiar.

Mu Qingxin rushed to the living room with four burdens. At this time, Mu Qingxin didn't realize that her strength had grown. Such a heavy burden was about ten or twenty catties, not to mention the four together.

"..."

Alan looked at the girl who was still soft and cute, and now she turned into a strange girl, holding such a large pile of things, wait, what is that?

"Emiga!" Allen wiped his eyes, looked at the cloth which was held in her arms by Mu Qingxin and didn't know what was inside, moved to Mu Qingxin in one step, and said bitterly. "This...is this embroidery? You...you use priceless treasures to install things, and you...wrong so much..."

"..." Mu Qing twitched the corner of her mouth. Although she was a little distressed, there were still a lot of embroideries in the space. These four were still the most common. Why is he show such expression?

At this time, the three people who had packed their luggage also went to the living room. The three of them were empty-handed, and their luggage was put in the space. Mu Qingxin was envied for a while. She wanted to go on a trip in her previous life, go to school, move home, It's a small bag, or it's convenient here, a space button can solve all the problems.