Chapter 270 - 279

Chapter 270: How unlucky (3)

Mu Qingxin sat down and listened carefully to the tutor's explanation.

She did not see the sympathetic gaze of the students behind.

Zi Jinfu quickly finished his explanation of the alien plant and looked at the intent Mu Qingxin again, "Mu Qingxin, do you remember what I said just now?"

Mu Qingxin quickly stood up and nodded, "Tutor, I remember it." At the same time, she was very moved by Tutor Zi Jinfu. She didn't expect her tutor to be so responsible, so she asked if she remembered it again!

Zi Jinfu nodded and smiled, "Just remember, go back and write what I just said by hand twice, so that you can remember more firmly, and give it to me next time in class."

"Huh??" Mu Qing opened her mouth wide and looked at Zi Jinfu in disbelief.

"Sit down." Zi Jinfu looked at Mu Qingxin who was disbelieving, smiled satisfied, and turned around to continue class.

Mu Qingxin sat down stupidly, her mind still echoing..., handwriting twice, handwriting twice, handwriting twice...

At this time, Mu Qing stared straight at the tutors on the podium, and a group of grass-and-mud horses rushed past, and she couldn't help crying, "No wonder, no wonder the seniors gave the college's tutors different praises and derogations. Praise! What is the brain circuit of the tutors of the Philiber Academy? Are they all for fun and punishing students?!"

The next Mu Qingxin, as if possessed by a mildew god, was asked by Zi Jinfu seven or eight times without answering, and every time he did not answer, the result was the same. Handwritten twice...

"Mu Qingxin, please tell me about Lingxiaoshu's living environment!"

All the students looked at the stiff little body with sympathy, and silently mourned for three minutes. At the same time, I wondered. In the past month, although the tutor had a soft spot for the student in that seat, he was punished no more than five times. Why did he punished him seven times this time?

Mu Qingxin stood up numbly. As of now, she has to write seven words twice...

"Tutor" Mu Qing looked at Zi Jinfu seriously.

"Huh?" Zi Jinfu looked at Mu Qingxin.

"How is your... relationship with the Mu family?" Could it be that you have a grudge with their family? Otherwise, why would you just ask her by name and be punished for writing so many times.

Zi Jinfu smiled and said, "I know your second brother. He once took my class. We have a good relationship."

Second brother? Mu Qingxin didn't think of this result, hehe, she must ask her second brother if she had an enmity with this tutor when she went back, so he targeted her like that.

"Tutor, it's the first time I have come to class. I chose your class because I don't understand aliens and want to know more about aliens. I didn't know what you asked!" So, don't punish me!

A smile flashed in Zi Jinfu's eyes, oops, the little guy finally couldn't help it, he knew he had resisted, but with him, resisting was invalid!

"I know" Zi Jinfu looked at Mu Qingxin with an expression of "I know, I understand, I understand", "All the students here are the same as you. They don’t know and don’t understand Alisphy, think You need to know more so that you can go out and be more self-defense in the future, I know, but it is precisely because of this that I ask you questions, these alien plants seem harmless, but if you are not careful, they will kill you!