Chapter 6 - 10

Chapter 6: What is food

Mu Qingxin quickly moved out of the space and went into the bathroom. She glanced at the electronic watch beside the bed. It was twelve o'clock in the evening. Mu Qingxin took off her clothes and put it in the dust collector, hurriedly turned on the sign of bath (water), and rinsed her body.

"I entered the space at nine o'clock. It took four hours. It seems that the time in the space is slower than the time outside, but I will study it tomorrow." Mu Qingxin washed five or six times. Wash the dirt on your body thoroughly.

Standing in front of the mirror, Mu Qingxin was almost blinded by herself. "Is this really me?" she saw the girl in the mirror with white and snowy skin, smooth as silk. A round face, with a slight baby fat, big eyes, black crystal-like eyeballs, as if covered with a layer of mist; long and curly eyelashes, with the blink of the eye , Flickering, like a small feather hairy fan.

The most peculiar color is her hair, with a slight natural curl, especially at the temples, hanging spirally beside her cheeks, the whole person is exquisite like a doll.

"Hey, it's a little bit smaller here." Mu Qingxin felt a little regretful. Touching her chest, she was a D in her previous life, so this is probably an A. It doesn't matter, she is still young, and there is still room to grow up, Mu Qingxin comforted herself.

Mu Qingxin took a simple vest dress and put it on. She didn't enter the space again, and lay down on the bed to sleep. She was still rejoicing before going to bed. Fortunately, when she went back to the room, she decidedly refused to enter the house, or else she would reveal her stuff.

It was a good dream. At eight o'clock in the morning, Mu Qingxin woke up, opened her eyes and saw the strange room, she was dumbfounded for a moment, not knowing where she was.
Everything happened yesterday in her mind. Only then did Mu Qingxin come back to her senses. She was no longer on Earth, but in the Alliance Galaxy. Mu Qingxin was disappointed for a while. Although there were no close relatives or friends on earth, after all, after living for more than 20 years, she was still a little bit reluctant to leave suddenly.

Take a deep breath and cheer up, "Mu Qingxin, you are no longer the same you used to be. A brand new life has begun. Many handsome guys are waiting for you to take it. Come on!" Mu Qingxin thought of the promise of this world. Many handsome guys who are as handsome as their own brothers cannot help but get excited.

Mu Qingxin quickly finished washing and opened the closet, and found that they were all pink and tender babydolls. Mu Qingxin found the simplest light yellow color dress and put it on. The hair was tied into a simple ponytail, and a vigorous young girl appeared in the mirror.

"It's so beautiful!" Mu Qingxin once again admired her beauty, leaving the room with some delight in her heart.
Because she knows the situation of the original owner 15 years ago, Mu Qingxin is not worried that she will be found out. It is not original. After her mind is restored, she will accept information from the outside world like a newborn baby. Personality and everything are as new. Generally, as long as you maintain the cuteness you should be at this age, it's ok.

Mu Qingxin has decided to pretend to be cute in front of her family. She does not know that this decision will become her most regrettable decision in the future. Pretending to be cute is the most shameful!

"Good morning, my beloved master."

As soon as she left the house, Mu Qingxin saw Bill guarding outside the door, "Good morning, Bill." Mu Qingxin smiled and said hello.

For this portable robot, Mu Qingxin is very interested in researching (after all Turtle, never seen high technology).

When Bill heard Master Xinxin say hello to himself, Bill, who had never been stuck, was stuck now, "Lord...Master...ok..."