Chapter 101 - 105

Chapter 101: Go to the camp (1)

After sitting on the ship for nearly six or seven hours, plus his every move was in the eyes of the instructor, almost everyone was about to collapse, and finally reached the original star.

"Pack yourselves, refresh me all, and disembark in five minutes!" Major General Grey's voice was broadcast from the broadcast inside the cabin.

The boat will be disembarked in five minutes. Everyone cheered up and ready to go. The most energetic were the children. The first time they participated in military training, they were unavoidably excited, but the students who had participated many times were expressionless. , The only thing that excited them was the instructor this time.

"All of them, disembark in the order, not noisy and crowded."

As soon as the sound fell, a heavy door opened sounded, and everyone disembarked in order.

Soon it was the turn of Mu Qingxin's team, standing on the stable ground, looking around, Mu Qingxin suddenly felt that she was back to Blue Star at this time, stepping on the ground with dust floating under her feet, not far away The dense green forest...

"Xinxin, we're leaving, hurry up and follow" Dongfang Ling La La Mu Qingxin whispered.

Mu Qingxin returned to her senses and saw that everyone had already followed the instructor and she was also being dragged forward by Lingling.

"Where are we going?" Mu Qing asked suspiciously. Isn't she already there?

Dongfang Ling held Mu Qingxin with one hand, and Shuhui Hualan with one hand. "The instructor said just now that we are going to the camp and we must arrive before dark, otherwise we have to... camp."

"..." Mu Qing twitched her heart and curled her lips. "Why don't we park the ship directly to the camp? Or let's just ride the aircraft or skateboard directly? Why run over?"

"That's because the military training has already begun from the moment you stand on this planet."

"Brother Yuxiu?" I don't know when, Ou Yuxiu walked beside Mu Qingxin, and Mu Qing looked at her big cousin happily.

"Heart, focus, save energy, we are still far from the camp, you have to come on." Ou Yuxiu... rubbed... rubbing Mu Qingxin's hair, said.

"Well, I will come on!" Mu Qingxin nodded.

After everyone walked for a few minutes, Gray in front held a trumpet and shouted, "Everyone has it, move forward fast, keep up with speed, don't get tired before you get to the camp, let me insist on running to the camp, otherwise just Eliminate!" After speaking, he took the lead and ran forward. The students behind him gritted their teeth and followed Gray and started running.

The magnificent team ran fast at this time, and there were tutors or instructors guarding every distance, so no one left the team.

After an hour, gradually there were students who had fallen, and each of them clenched their teeth profusely.

Mu Qing was breathing heavily, and at this moment, she and Dongfang Ling walked forward step by step holding the Shui Huanlan.

"Lan, how about it? Can you persist?" Mu Qing looked at her face worriedly... the pale watery blue.

Shui Huanlan panted heavily and dragged her heavy steps. If it weren't for the heart and Lingling to hold her, she wouldn't be able to move a step, "No... it's okay, I'm okay..." I feel a fishy smell in my throat.

"You can't do this, come, I'll carry you." Dongfang Ling looked at Lan Lan, who was obviously about to faint, and offered to carry her.

"No...no, you are... very tired...no..." Shui Huanlan refused.