Chapter 26 - 30

Chapter 26: Talent Video 1

Still in... Mu Fengnian, who was meeting in the messy conference room, saw his wife's video request, looked around, and couldn't bear to refuse. He was going to send a message to his wife saying that a meeting is taking place, but his wife's request will be sent again in the next second. Mu Fengnian continued to refuse, and the request continued to be sent. By the third time, Mu Fengnian's heart was not calm.

Because my wife knew before that if she refused to communicate, she must be busy and had no time. But this time his wife posted three times in a row. It must be something happened to his wife. Mu Fengnian endured the anxiety in his heart and clicked on the newsletter.

Sure enough, seeing his wife anxious and... a little excited face? Mu Fengnian asked with some doubts... "My dear, what's the matter? I'm..."

"Honey, do you know? Do you know? Our baby she..."

Before Mu Fengnian's words were finished, O Xuemei's roar came from Guang's brain, shaking Mu Fengnian's hands in terror, and accidentally turned on the speakerphone.

"She is a genius, our daughter is a genius! She made curry rice, and then composed a song, the name of the song is "Curry Curry", our baby is really amazing, really..."

Suddenly, the whole meeting room fell silent again like noon, and the meeting room...was the voice of Commander Mu’s wife in excitement.

"My dear, our baby has chosen the Capital Star's Philippe College. The department is the art department, anyway, our baby is so cute, I don't want her to fight and kill, the art department is very suitable for her..."

"Dear... honey, wait a minute..." Mu Fengnian wanted to stop his wife with the gazes of colleagues around him. But Ou Xuemei, who was in excitement, did not notice the difference in her husband at all.

"It's over, your mother is a **** teammate..." Allen covered his face and said to the already dumbfounded Mu family brothers. The incident was revealed at noon today, and the day hasn't arrived yet...

Mu Qidong and Mu Qinan looked at the father who had completely stiffened in front of them, and they only expected their mother to give them some strength, and don't say too much.

"By the way, quickly turn on the video mode and let Xinxin sing it for you. You can send the video directly to Philippe. When we receive the admission notice, I will take Xinxin back to Capital Star..."

"..."

Everyone in the conference room is already insensitive to O Xuemei’s words. It’s really arrogant. Even Philippe’s art department has to pass the assessment. Whether you are the second-generation official, the second-generation rich, or the second-generation military, All have to pass the assessment, otherwise don't think about anything.

At this time, the principal of Philip Bell also received the attention of many people. At this meeting, the principals of the three major colleges were also there, so waiting for the meeting to save Mu Fengnian before bothering to contact Philip Bell.

Qin Jiyou also looked at Commander Mu with interest at this time, thinking of the little person he saw yesterday, and looking forward to what song she could sing, and what did Mrs. Mu just say about curry rice?

Obviously, the leaders are also very interested in this. "Commander Mu, the principal of Philippe is also here. Why don't you just open the video so that everyone can enjoy it. It just so happens that the meeting will be suspended and everyone can take a break. , What do you think?"

"Yes, I haven't met your girl yet. See you next time. Don't know it, it won't look good."

"Yeah, yeah, start the video, let's see it too..."