Chapter 250 - 259

Chapter 250: Who goes up and down

After Mu Qingxin heard it, she thought for a while, too, the other members of the Nether team played well with cousin Yu Xiu, she is called brother, and the young man is also very good at cousin Yu Xiu, if only Not calling him is also a bit bad.

After communicating, Mu Qing happily shouted into the video, "Brother Qin!"

"Yeah." Qin Jiyou heard the sweet shout of the little man, nodded in satisfaction, his eyes flashed favorably, and at the same time he had a vigilance in his heart. He was wary of the great ancestor of the Mu family, and did not let the little man get close to him? Impossible!

"It's fine if you are fine. I just heard the news of your disappearance. Even Moss couldn't find you..."

Ling Xuan on the side was slowly driving the aircraft, listening to the boss behind him with so many words like never before, and at the same time he contemptuously said that it turned out to be a fake to face us with such a few words all day long. Now this chatter The boss who nags and tells little girls to pay attention to safety, etc. is the real...

"Boss, here it is!" Ling Xuan stopped the aircraft, turned around and said to the boss. Fortunately, the little girl found it in time, otherwise they would board the ship and jump the space and fly to the capital star. There are a lot of things in the team. No one of them has the ability to solve it without the young marshal. Fortunately, the little girl is fine, and now she is back in time.

Qin Jiyou was listening to Mu Qing's heart talking about what happened to her and some of her feelings, when she was suddenly interrupted, and a cold knife was thrown at Ling Xuan.

"..." Ling Xuan was stabbed by the boss's cold knife and did not dare to say anything.

"...I feel that with Xiao Huo and Ya Ya, my responsibility is even greater..." Mu Qingxin watched Xiao Huo and Ya Ya flew here for a while, and ran there after a while, taking care of everything in the room. Both were curious and excited, while chatting with Qin Jiyou.

Qin Jiyou listened intently to Mu Qingxin's words, and listened to her telling her some inner feelings to herself, and there was joy in her heart, joyful Xiao Ren'er opening up to her chat, and at the same time some doubts about Xiao Ren'er... And feel to make some suggestions or own ideas.

This night, the staff on duty at the gate of the Nether team curiously looked at the young marshal's special aircraft parked at the gate. They have been parked here for a long time, and no one has been seen. You can see Deputy Ling Xuan through the front glass. Shuai is standing inside, where is the young handsome? Why don't they come out?

The staff on duty watched for a long time, and finally couldn't help but sneak into the group chat on the Nether team's intranet.

"Deputy Commander Ling and Young Marshal are back!"

The person below who was chatting immediately replied,

"The marshal is out?"

"The marshal and deputy marshal are back, and work quickly, otherwise you will suffer from being lazy!"

"However, the assistant commander and the young commander's aircraft have been parked at the door for half an hour, and I still haven't seen them come down. I don't know what's wrong..."

"???"

"What are you doing?"

"Half an hour? The deputy and the marshal? God, it won't be..."

"The people above give me a purer mind, what do I think! The deputy commander and the young commander are simply impossible, if... if that's the case, who do you think is the superior?"