Chapter 430 - 439

Chapter 430: Found (2)

"boom!"

The light wave bomb was still very powerful, and Mu Qingxin directly bombed the Zerg in front of him.

"Mom!" Yaya yelled happily when she saw Mu Qingxin.

"Be careful!" Mu Qingxin saw that the feet of Budya were covered with densely packed small insects. As soon as the mental strength was concentrated, the bugs that climbed on Budya's feet would be crushed in the next second. Mu Qingxin directly brought the small fire. Came out.

"Oh my god, it smells so bad!!! I really want to burn it all out!!!" As soon as the small fire came out, he was almost smothered by the smell here.

Burn it, as long as it doesn't burn humans! "Leaving this sentence, Mu Qingxin left Yaya and Xiaohuo outside, she quickly entered the inside, and at a glance she saw her mother who was **** in the confinement room. Mu Qingxin's eyes were reddish and she was holding back her excitement. Get to mom quickly.

"Mom...Mom..." Mu Qingxin quickly untied her mother and called her mother, but she still couldn't see her waking up, and she felt anxious.

"Heart, don't worry, your mother is okay, I have just seen it, she should have been beaten... the medicine, fell into a coma... I woke up when... the effect of the medicine disappeared!" The insect said weakly.

After hearing what Lao Jiu said, Mu Qingxin came back to her senses and looked at her mother. She believed Lao Jiu's words. After feeding her mother a sip of diluted spiritual spring water, she took her mother directly into the space and put her on the bed. , Took a deep look at her mother, Mu Qingxin asked her boss to take care of them, and she left her room.

As soon as she got out of space, Mu Qingxin saw Lao Jiu's frail appearance, and immediately crushed all the bugs on the ground with mental energy, "Huh, I didn't expect that there are so many little bugs, I'm exhausted..." Said.

Mu Qingxin stretched out her hand to catch Lao Jiu, "You go back to the space to rest first, and leave the rest to us!"

"it is good!"

Mu Qingxin sent Lao Jiu into the space and looked up at everything here. At this time, the whole underground sounded an alarm, and the small fire and Bud Bud attracted the Zerg to the past. Bud Bud beat, the small fire set ablaze. These zergs couldn't attack in time, but they didn't suffer much damage.

Mu Qingxin's mental power spread to the surroundings, and the entire underground scene entered her mind. The more she looked at it, the anger in Mu Qingxin's heart became even more intense. These zergs actually killed humans like this! ! !

Especially when she saw that in the innermost room, there were more than a dozen women...sex tied, everyone's belly was round, and the belly was rolling and bounced visible to the naked eye, and then one of the people in the next room was dead. The female...sex, a bunch of small bugs under her body are eating the woman bit by bit at this time. It can be seen from the other side that the girls with round belly...what is in the belly...

Mu Qing flushed her eyes, took out Fengxian and sat cross-legged, closing her eyes and stroking the strings with both hands.

"Zheng!"

A sharp note... shot out, and the equipment on the opposite side broke instantly, followed by a suffocating piano sound.

The scenes that she had just seen flashed back in Mu Qing's mind, and her mental power sent the lore notes into every zerg's body, and even every worm in the room.

Wherever they went, the body of the Zerg clan broke apart in an instant. When they wanted to heal, their bodies were shattered by successive notes until they could no longer heal and gradually lost their breath.