Chapter 400 - 409

Chapter 400: Leaving Capital Star (4)

"Lingling, Lanlan, you are here!" Mu Qingxin saw the two of them and walked over happily.

"Xinxin, your house... why is it gone?" Shui Huanlan asked in surprise as she looked at the flat surface with a big hole in front of her in shock.

"Yeah, yeah, I almost couldn't find it just now. Fortunately, I saw you standing here, Xinxin, where is your family?" Dongfang Ling also asked.

"I received the house in the space, because there were too many things, and the space button couldn't fit in, so I wondered if I could take the house away, but I didn't expect it could really be..." Mu Qingxin said with a smile.

"Wow!"

When Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan heard Mu Qingxin's words, they looked at Mu Qingxin in shock, and they could even take the house away. It was amazing! They all knew that Mu Qingxin was a space-specialist, but they didn't expect that the space could be that big! Much better than other space powers! ! !

"Everyone is here, let's go!" Mu Gaozu and Mu Grandpa Mu...milk came over and said.

"Good for Gaozu Mu, good for Grandpa Mu, Mu...milk...milk!" Dongfang Ling and Shui Huanlan saw the three and immediately greeted the three elders.

"Hello, let's go, let's go to the air port, someone is already there, let's go!" Mu Gaozu said.

"Okay, let's go." Mu Qingxin stepped on the aircraft and headed to the air port. Looking at the empty place that was gradually going away, everyone felt uncomfortable. At any time, there is no better than giving up their long stay. The place is sad.

"Don't worry, we will definitely be back!" Mu Gaozu said while looking at the place away.

Mu Qingxin turned her head and looked at...Bell, who was controlling the aircraft, and said, "Bell, go to the Flame Park."

"Okay, Master!" Bill changed his route and walked to Flame Park.

"Xinxin, what are you going to do to the Flame Park?" Dongfang Ling asked suspiciously.

Gaozu Mu looked at Mu Qingxin and said, "Do you want to take away the flame tree?"

Mu Qing paused and nodded, "If I can, I want to take it away."

"But, isn't the Flame Tree a guardian tree? It's no longer the Capital Star, so the Capital Star doesn't want to..."

Dongfang Ling didn't say anything about the following words, everyone understood the meaning, but could the Capital Star be taken back? This is an unknown thing.

"Master, the Flame Park is here!" Bill stopped the aircraft in the Flame Park, Mu Qing got up and looked at everyone, "Wait for me, I'll be back soon!"

"Okay, you go," Mu Gaozu said.

Mu Qingxin nodded, walked out of the aircraft, and quickly disappeared in front of everyone, moving towards the trunk of the Flame Tree.

Because of the contract with Xiaohuo, Mu Qingxin was no longer afraid of the temperature of the Flame Tree. Soon, Mu Qingxin came to the trunk of the Flame Tree, and Mu Qingxin was now under the Flame Tree, reaching out to stroke... Touching the Flame Tree, mental strength Connect with it.

"Flame Tree, Tree Heart, are you there?"

"Yes, girl, are you here?"

"Well, Shuxin, do you want to leave Capital Star? If you want to leave, I will take you out of here!"

"..."

Mu Qingxin never got Shuxin's answer. After waiting a few minutes, Shuxin spoke.

"Thank you, little girl, let's go, I will not leave Capital Star, I have become the guardian tree of Capital Star, once I leave, this planet will be destroyed immediately, and I am here, maybe one day, you still Can come back again..."