Chapter 420 - 429

Chapter 420: Tweeted (2)

"Tweet!" Tweet yelled again.

"Ah? Why doesn't it speak?" Yaya looked at the tweeted, non-talking baby with disappointment, so pitiful.

Xiao Huo lit a little and tweeted, "It should be the reason of being born, it has not learned to speak..."

Mu Qing raised her eyebrows, looked at the three curious little guys, put Chi Chi on the ground, and said, "The three of you must bring Chi Chi with you from now on. Take it to familiarize yourself with the space, and don't let it hurt..." Mu Qing After my heart explained it, I just...touched...touched the little head of tweeted, and exclaimed, "Chirp, you have to be obedient, follow your brothers and sisters to play!" After that, she gently pushed tweeted and pushed it. Push them to the bud buds.

The three Yaya expressed their welcome to the new friends, and immediately went to explore with Tweet.

Mu Qingxin looked at the little guy who was going away and exhaled. Tomorrow, I must ask Big Brother Dongfang where I picked it up from, and I have the opportunity to find his family in the future. Now that I have a tweeted, then It shows that in this era, there are still many dragons.

Mu Qingxin went back to the room and went to practice, and the three Xiaohuo led Tweet and Tweet first to meet the bosses and introduce the new members.

"What is this? Why does it look like this?" Lao Shi tweeted around and said in disgust.

"Chirp!" Chuchu looked at Old Shi angrily.

Yaya also angrily stood in front of Tweet, "Tweet is very cute, you look ugly!"

"Tweet!" Tweet nodded in agreement.

"Our appearance is not ugly. We have wings and can fly far and far. Look at it. It has four short legs and is round and grunting. It is very difficult and slow to walk..." Old Five Flew over, said dissatisfied.

"Yeah, yeah, we still have a slim waist, does it have it?"

"No!"

"Our tail can attack, what can its tail do?"

"Drag to the ground, it's useless!"

"We can still collect honey, will it?"

"No, I will eat it!"

... Except for the old nine, the other poisonous needle bees teased and tweeted very cooperatively.

"You...you are too much!" Yaya said, but they were very angry.

The little fire flew over and glared at them, "You are the poisonous needle bee. In this world, except you can gather nectar, other beasts are probably not able to gather it. You have them. How can other beasts have them? Types, how can they be compared!"

The old Jiu on the side saw that Chiu Chiu's body suddenly turned red, and he flew over and said, "Don't make a noise, don't make a noise, Chiu Chiu is cute, Chiu Chiu is great, Chiu Chiu don't be angry..." Lao Jiu comforted Chiu Chiu. , For fear that the flush in the body burst out

"Tweet Tweet!!!" Tweet shouted dissatisfied.

"Right, right, we are ugly, we are not good!" Lao Jiu comforted.

"Tweet tweeted!!!"

"Yes, yes, everything you say is right!"

Seeing that Old Jiu was so weak, the Poisonous Needle Bees on the side flew over and accused Old Jiu, "Old Jiu, you are too embarrassed by the Poisonous Needle Bee!"

"Old Jiu, you are so embarrassed to please a little guy!"

"Old nine, you are ugly, you are not cute!"