Chapter 440 - 441 End

Chapter 440: Moment of crisis

alliance

At this time, Mu Qingxin received McAllen’s distress message. When she saw the sender, she was still at a loss. She didn’t expect that the person who had disappeared for so many years suddenly returned the message and she went there immediately. Looking for Dongfang Ling, but when she found Dongfang Ling, she had already seen the tears on her face looking at the message on Guangmin, and she knew that she had also received the message.

Mu Qingxin suppressed the excitement, and quickly clicked on the message, and she saw the distress content above, and saw the location sent by McAllen, and immediately forwarded it to Qin Jiyou. After sending it, she immediately moved to Qin Jiyou.

"You, did you see the position I sent you? Hurry up, that's the position of McAllen and Swann. Now they are in danger, the Zerg is going to attack them..." Mu Qingxin said The distress message sent by Karen made Qin Jiyou look at it.

After Qin Jiyou looked at it, he immediately issued an order, "Change the course and immediately speed up to the barbaric planet of the empire."

"Yes!" The personnel in the control room immediately changed the course and accelerated.

Capital Star, Shakuras agreed after receiving Qin Jiyou's message. After all, they are both humans. If all of the empire is assimilated into Zerg, then there will be another war between Zerg and human.

So take advantage of this, immediately attack and destroy them!

"Xinxin, I'm going..." After Dongfang Ling recovered, she immediately went to Mu Qingxin. She wanted to rush to the empire immediately.

Mu Qingxin stopped Lingling's words and pointed outside, "Look!"

"What are you looking at?" Dongfang Ling eagerly looked outside. When she saw the scene outside, she turned her head to look at Mu Qingxin, "This... isn't the capital star?"

Mu Qingxin smiled and nodded, "Of course, we are going to the Empire to kill the Zerg race. How can we go back before the Zerg race has been killed!"

"Xinxin..." Dongfang Ling looked at Mu Qingxin very moved and hugged her, "Thank you, thank you, Xinxin..."

Mu Qing said repeatedly, "Don't don't don't, don't thank me, this is also the command of the leader, sweep away all the zergs, and return to our universe a peaceful life!"

"Well, thank you, the leader, thank you, marshal, thank you for your heart!" Dongfang Ling thanked everyone one by one and thanked everyone.

"Hey, Lingling, there are us, but we are also ready to go to the empire to kill the insect clan, how can we miss us!" I don't know when, Gree and the others stood by. Seeing the excitement of the two girls, they started talking.

Dongfang Ling and Mu Qingxin let go, looking at a group of big men, Dongfang Ling proudly wiped their tears, "Huh, I want to get thanks from Miss Ben. It depends on your skills. Whoever kills more insects, I will Thank you!"

"Huh? That's not right. The leader didn't kill the Insect Clan. Why did you thank him?" Li Can asked directly, out of words.

"...What do you think?" Dongfang Ling raised his eyebrows and looked at Li Can, then took Mu Qingxin's hand and left here.

Behind him came the words of preaching Li Can, Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling smiled at each other.

one day later

"Third Prince, it's not good, there are many empire ships parked there above the planet, all of them are Zerg, what should I do?"

"Three princes, what should we do if we are surrounded?"