Chapter 410 - 419

Chapter 410: I don't know how long it will last

The grandpa on the side saw the jealous and hateful eyes of the Ji Patriarch and instantly smiled, "Among our families, isn't it that Mu's parents have the most right to speak? It's normal!"

"What right does he have to speak, why don't I know!" Ji Patriarch was instantly on fire. To say that he has the right to speak, their Ji family has the most! What's in the Mu family!

While eating snacks, Master Arthur glanced at Patriarch Ji who was stumbling, and snorted coldly, "What right to speak? Have the ability to drink your family's nutrition...liquid, don't grab it with Lao Tzu! This After a while, I jumped on, and when I was eating in the morning, I still asked with a shy face and asked if they had anything to eat, huh! "This kind of person has a stinky... problem!

Patriarch Ji was exposed on the spot by Master Arthur, and his face instantly blushed. He did not dare to fight with Master Arthur. Looking at the mocking gazes around, Patriarch Ji left the rest area with anger.

"I haven't spoken yet, can I go now?" Grandpa Mu raised his eyebrows as he watched Patriarch Ji who was leaving dingy.

Mu...milk...milk stared at Grandpa Mu, "I was just playing the game and everyone was gone. What can he hear?"

"..." Grandpa Mu...touched...touched his nose, "Didn't I finally have to clear the level..." Besides, isn't there a family member and an old clan, isn't Master Arthur also helping to speak? .

Grandpa Zong and Grandpa Ou persuaded the two of them and changed the subject. When Mu Qingxin saw this scene, especially the aggrieved expression of grandpa, she laughed and shook her head.

At this time, in Shakuras' lounge, Mu Gaozu and Shakuras sat facing each other, and the two were talking.

"...So, Xinxin girl has a way to eliminate the Zerg in those two children?" Shakuras looked at Mu Gaozu in surprise, and couldn't believe what he said. After so many years, no one can do it. These, he knew about the two children.

It is a miracle that the Zerg can still hold on to the body until now. If... Xinxin Girl can eliminate the Zerg in their body, it would be great. Even if the Zerg enters the human body in the future, There is a way to save them!

Gaozu Mu nodded, "Xinxin said this, what the result will be... I can't guarantee."

After hearing this, Shakurath thought for a while, nodded and agreed. No matter what, there is better than no way. At this critical moment, you need to have a test product. Whether it succeeds or fails, there must be a try. If The successful one is even better!

Soon, Mu Qingxin got the permission of the leader to enter the tail end of the ship.

As soon as I entered, I was attracted by the decoration inside. I didn’t expect that in just one day, the tail end of the ship would have undergone earth-shaking changes. If you don’t know it’s on the ship, I’ll look at it and think it’s a Research Base.

There is no rest room here, the empty place is full of research facilities, there are light screens, and many large and small zerg corpses, and even living zergs are enclosed in vessels.

"Miss Mu, please come here!" A staff member dressed in white clothes and white caps and white masks led Mu Qingxin forward.

Mu Qingxin didn’t speak, and followed him. The mental power looked at the entire tail. The people here were all working on experiments. There were some experiments on the Zerg, while Cora and Thomas were doing experiments. Staying in a room, a dedicated researcher is examining them.