Chapter 181 - 189

Chapter 181: Send me a copy

Mu Qixi swallowed and looked at her sister, "But, Xinxin, their shells are very hard, I can't bite them!" I'm afraid that if I bite them down, my teeth will be broken!

"Yes! Yes!" Dongfang Ling also nodded worriedly.

Mu Qingxin took out the knife and showed everyone, "In fact, as long as you cut along their lines, you can get rid of their carapace, just like this..." Mu Qingxin quickly stroked along the gap in the lobster body. After a while, a complete lobster shell was taken off.

Everyone's eyes lit up, it's so simple!

"I'll try it!" Oulang stepped forward, wanting to try it.

Mu Qingxin handed the knife to Oulang, stood aside, and Biel took a new lobster and placed it in front of Oulang.

Oulang recalled the action of Xinxin just now, his strength was greater than Mu Qingxin's, so he easily removed the shell.

"Let me try too!" Xi Jie also wanted to try, and the others were gearing up.

"Since you all want to try, let's take care of them all!" Mu Qingxin smiled and looked at the few remaining people, "Come on, let's deal with the next one."

Mu Qingxin took the hairy crabs out and showed everyone how to deal with them.

"Xin...Xinxin, are you sure that the food in that part can be eaten?" Mu Qixi looked nauseously as her younger sister scraped off something from a certain part of the octopus. He thought it was going to be thrown away. Take those things and prepare them to be eaten...

Mu Qing watched with excitement that so many crab roe could be taken out of the hairy crabs, and she would have eaten enough for a while. When she heard the words of the third brother, she looked up and saw everyone's words with difficulty.

"These things are good things. I will make sure you can't stop eating them later!" I'm afraid that you won't be able to eat enough later!

After all the ingredients were processed, Mu Qingxin started to make it, "This dish is called spicy small...Uh, spicy lobster! If they are smaller, it would be fine, but this is too big. Chop it up."

"Then this steamed dish can be steamed as a whole, just use some extra seasoning to highlight its freshness!"

"This guarantee makes you want to stop, Xiehuangbao!"

"This dish of tonifying blood and qi, mainly to drink its soup, although it is lighter, but it still has a different taste..."

"..."

Mu Qingxin introduced one by one, explaining to everyone while doing it, Oulang and the others directly recorded the video, it was too fast, they couldn't remember.

"Guru"

There was a loud drooling sound, followed by many drooling sounds.

Dongfang Ling wiped his saliva, took a few beautiful photos of Xinxin, and sent them to his brother, "Brother, thank you for letting me come to Xinxin's house, otherwise I will miss a lot of delicious food!!!"

"Didi"

Dongfang Ling stared straight at the prepared food, and opened his light brain casually, and saw the words from his brother, "Send it to me, otherwise, go home!"

The two words "go home" poured on Dongfang Ling's head like a basin of cold water, and the dog was beeping in his heart, I blamed myself for showing off to my old brother, stupid!

Dongfang Ling thought for a while, no, she won't go home! I'll eat less later, and then send some to my brother...

...