Chapter 46 - 50

Chapter 46: Go to Oujia (1)

"Dad, did you say that Sister Xinxin really recovered? It wasn't a lie to us, right?" Ou Yuxin asked suspiciously while looking at his father.

Ou Xuefan was asked several times by his son, but he was too annoyed to ask, so he took out the light brain and called out the video of his niece and showed it to everyone.

"This is Sister Xinxin?!" Ou Yubai looked at the cute and ignorant girl in the video in shock.

"Oh, she is so cute, and the songs she sing are also nice." Ou Yuyi touched his chin and smiled.

Ou Dongxue and Ai Lan have watched this video countless times. At this moment, seeing this video, they still appreciate it seriously, and they can't hide the joy in their hearts.

"After a while, Xinxin will come, you are not allowed to scare her, otherwise you will not look good!" Ou Dong Xuehu emphasized with serious face.

Ou Xuefeng's wife Zong Bing smiled and said, "I know Dad, all of us like her, so don't worry, don't worry."

Ou Xuefan's wife, Yu Yiyu, also said softly, "This time, let her stay with us for a few more days and treat her well. Alas, I really envy my sister who has a soft and cute girl."

"Yeah, you see how cute the ignorant little look is, haha, I really want to hold it in my arms and kiss her ." Zong Bing stared at the girl in the video without blinking, liking it.

"It's better for a daughter, she's so pretty. You can buy beautiful clothes for her..."

"I can still sleep together at night and tell some little secrets..."

"..." Ou Yuxiu, who are sons, looked at each other. At this time, they had better not speak, otherwise they would make the women angry.

"Sister-in-law, you are coming soon, let Yu Xiu give you a granddaughter." Yu Yiyu looked at her two sons disgustingly, "It would be better if Yu Xin and Yu Xiu are the same age. Get married and give me a granddaughter hurry. Give birth to a granddaughter."

"Huh, it's better to have them by yourself" Zong Bing glared at his eldest son and asked him to get married but never get married. How could she hold her granddaughter without getting married!

The sons who were bombed quickly wanted to ask for help from the father on the side. The two who received the sons turned their heads and ignored them. Son, it's not that they didn't want to save, but that they couldn't protect themselves. Every day they complained about their inability to create softness. The sperm of Mengmeng daughter, who are they crying to.

Ou Dongxue and Ai Lan turned a blind eye to their grandchildren's cry for help, and they also wanted soft and cute great-granddaughters.

"..." Sister Xinxin, come on, we miss you!

"Didi" Ou Xuefeng's brain rang, "Yu Xiu opens the door, your aunts are back."

"Okay." Ou Yuxiu quickly got up and went to the door to open the door. My mother and aunt finally stopped.

"Xinxin baby is here, yes, finally here." Ai Lan got up and looked at the door happily.

"Baby, grandma's house is here." Ou Xuemei lowered her head and said to her daughter.

Mu Qingxin looked out of the car. Grandma's house was also a villa, but unlike Mu's house, the building of her grandmother's house was similar to a Chinese-style building and was square.

"Aunt, uncle, come in quickly." Suddenly, a voice came from the door, and Mu Qingxin looked out. There was no one.

Seeing his younger sister's movements, Mu Qidong explained, "That's the voice of the big cousin in the house. There is still a distance after we enter."