Chapter 81 - 85

Chapter 81: Opening Ceremony (2)

"Huh, the ugly monster in the command department said the same to me last time, and asked me to slap her over..."

"Really? That ugly monster is mental power a+, can you beat her?"

"...Nothing, I just..."

...

Soon, Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling were forgotten by these senior sisters. Mu Qingxin and Dongfang Ling looked at each other and smiled. They just didn't pay attention to them, and they didn't care about their surroundings. Looking around at the Great Hall, I saw the interesting two people discussing with each other with their heads down.

Several art school sisters who were gossiping had stopped at this time, Yu Guang looked at the two, and several of them glanced at each other.

"That is the Mu family?" Jiang Yawei asked a blonde woman.

The blonde woman Qiu Conglian watched the two men lower their heads while discussing in a low voice, with a smile flashing in her eyes, "Yes, didn't you see the video too, isn't it interesting?"

"Reluctantly."

"Only better than me."

A pair of twins Ume Uya said not to be outdone.

"What about the other one? Which one is it from?" Thought soft girl Wen Nianyun asked in a low voice.

Everyone looked at Qiu Conglian, and Qiu Conglian looked at Dongfang Ling, with dim light flashing in his eyes, "I heard...it is related to the mailing company."

"Ah, really?" Kalida asked in surprise, her eyes full of curiosity.

Qiu Conglian retracted his gaze and looked at a few people, with her gorgeous red lips slightly open, "Want to know? Check it yourself." After speaking, she opened a bottle of nourishment... the liquid looked up and drank it, the white neck was illuminated by the light... Shot down is more tempting.

The men from other departments nearby were all peeking at the art department, and seeing this scene, they all swallowed involuntarily.

Philippe College is the only school in the Interstellar Academy that has an art department. In Philippe, the art department has not been valued by other departments since its establishment, because the art department is a department with no future and no use. The art students are all girls, with abilities and talents. For example, the rare pair of twins, Ume Uya, they tested mental power and physical skills in the latest test but A+. I don't know if they have broken through to s.

In the academy, except for the Y-level children, the other students are basically c-level upwards. Of course, this is only a talent. If you want to increase your mental power, physical skills or abilities, you have to train hard. The talent is s-level. Yes, there are very few SS grades, and almost no SS grades.

Of course, there is almost no does not mean that there is no. The talent of Jiyou Marshal was sss. Before graduation, his strength was close to sss. I believe he has reached sss now. Otherwise, how could he have strong mental power to control smart mechas? .

Therefore, every year the opening ceremony will test a group of students, if the talent is good, then it will focus on training.

And art students also have certain privileges. As long as they can take enough credits as stipulated by the school, you can choose any course you choose, because students who choose the art department choose the art department for a certain reason.

In the era when there were more wolves and fewer meat, students from other departments despised art students while admiring them. First, they were good-looking, second, they had enough freedom, and the other was the family of art students. Hard enough.