Chapter 2 - The Quinjet

After you're seated, Captain America handcuffs you to Loki. He asks you what your name is. "Umm, (y/n). (y/n)(l/n)."

Then a radio message comes in from Fury. "Saying anything?"

Nat responds "Not a word. We did pick up another girl, (y/n), she helped Loki fight Steve and Tony." You smile at this. Heck yes I did.

"Just get them here. We're low on time." Then the radio shuts off. You turn to Cap and Tony, waiting for their signature banter.

"I don't like it." Cap says to Tony.

"What, rock of ages giving up so easily?" You turn to Loki to see what he thinks of this nickname. He looks mildly displeased.

"I don't remember it being that easy. This guy packs a wallop." Ugh! You think to yourself. I pack a wallop too!

"Still, you were pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing, Pilates?"

As they talk, you turn to Loki and smile at him. He glares at you so you look away and focus back on the conversation.

Steve looks pretty peeved, and if you can remember correctly, it's because Tony called him a capsicle, which in your mind is a pretty good pun. "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in."

Tony looks pretentious as he responds. "Yeah. There's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." The jet shakes as it begins to rain. You remember what happens next and are excited to see Thor. It's too bad I won't have a reason to leave the plane and watch the testosterone fueled fight.

Lightning illuminates the plane and you feel bad for Loki. Cap, on the other hand has no idea what will happen next so his insensitivity can be forgiven. "What's the matter, scared of a little lightning?"

Loki actually has a good poker face as he responds. "I'm not overly fond of what follows." Then you all hear a thump on the roof. Tony, being his genius self, opens the door to let Thor in.

Steve has the response you feel as this action is being done. "What are you doing?" But it's not fast enough and Thor is inside. He grabs Loki and you realize a second too late that you are handcuffed to the trickster, so when Thor pulls Loki out into the sky, you are dragged along with them.