Chapter 4 - Salon Time

(You talk about your fam in this chapter so if you don't have a sister or brother or anything just make up a name)

Now you and Loki are alone on the mountain. Down below, Thor and Iron Man are fighting. "They are so dumb." You mutter. "They have so much testosterone in them they can't even have a normal conversation without their ego's getting in the way."

You hear Loki let out a little chuckle. "Hey. You're not any different mister. That fight you just had with Thor could've been easily avoided." You sit down, propped up against a rock and sigh.

Loki comes and sits next to you. You look at him. "Aren't you going to try and escape? You are the god of mischief."

Loki frowns at you. "No. It would be much too easy for them to catch me. How do you know so much about me?"

You smile at him. "Can I braid your hair?" You ask in your most innocent voice.

"What?" Loki is taken aback. "Why would you want to braid my hair?"

"I have a sister, but her hair is too tangly, and my brother won't let me because of all the sexist things he is exposed to in the media about how boys have to be macho. Please?" You try to do puppy eyes but they honestly probably look terrifying.

Loki lets out a little laugh. "Fine. But you have to tell me more about your family."

"Deal." You shake his hand and have him turn his back to you. "My younger sister, (s/n), is 16. She has super long hair but it's always a mess and I don't have the patience to brush it out. She's super into fashion and soccer and she's my mom's favorite." You finish up his left braid and start on his right.

"My younger brother, (b/n), is 11. I did my best to tell him about how everyone is equal and how gender stereotypes are bad, but some of his friends are a little misogynistic so I have to deal with correcting that. He plays soccer and loves outdoorsy stuff so he's my dad's favorite."

Loki nods. "So whose favorite are you?"

You smile sadly as you finish the second braid. "My family tries really hard to understand me and my hobbies, but they're just not on my wavelength. I'm my favorite."

Loki turns around and you let out a little laugh. He looks like a super handsome kindergartener. His hair isn't super long, so the braids stick out to the side.

Loki smiles at you. "Is it really that bad?"

"Honestly, no. You're kinda pulling it off. The toddler vibe suits you." You look down at the fight and realize that Cap, Thor and Tony are finished and they will be coming to get you any second. You take the braids out of Loki's hair just in time to spare him from the mocking that Tony definitely would've provided.

Cap sees that you and Loki got free of your handcuffs so he puts new ones on you and they take you back to the plane. But all you can think about is that you're making friends with the god of mischief.