Chapter 13 - Get Help

Oh shoot. You think. Shoot shoot shoot. My parents are going to be so worried. The last time they saw me was Germany and I just left on a plane. This is not good.

You glance over at Loki but he still has his gag in and will be of no help. So you shout really loud. "Someone get help! Please!"

Loki turns, and with his eyes, questions what you're doing. You smirk at him. "My friend, he's dying! Someone help!"

His eyes widen and he shakes his head. You keep smirking. Down the hall you hear footsteps and you wait until a guard shows up.

You give them your sweetest smile. "Hi there. I believe that as a prisoner I'm supposed to get a phone call?"

The guard points at Loki and is about to say something when you interrupt. "Oh no, he's fine. Phone call please?"

The poor guy looks super confused but he gives up and goes to get a phone. You turn to Loki. "And that's how it's done."

The guard comes back with an older landline phone and you punch in your parents number and per the guards's request, put it on speaker. Your mom picks up. "Hello, who is this?"

"Mom, it's me." You sit down, preparing for the onslaught of scolding that's about to follow.

"Oh my goodness (y/n) we were so worried! Don't ever do something stupid like that again. When will you be coming home?"

You grimace, knowing this will not be a fun conversation. "Well, probably not in a really long time. I'm going to Asgard."

"As-what?" Your mom shouts. "(y/n) you come right this instance!"

"Ummm, well I can't exactly do that. I'm in jail." You hear her make another noise of exclamation over the phone. Out of the corner of your eye you see the guard gesturing that your time is almost up.

"Listen mom I have to go. Say hi to Dad and (s/n), and (b/n) for me ok? I know you're confused but read the news about New York. That will give you more information. Alright? Okay bye." You hang up the phone feeling more lonely than you did when you called.

You stand up and return the phone to the guard and as he's walking away you call after him. "Would you mind taking this mask off of my partner?"

He turns around and gives you a sad smile that seems real. "I would Miss, but that is Stark technology, I don't know how."

You nod at him and sit back down on the grimy floor. Loki comes over and is about to sit next to you but you push him away. "No. You said a lot of mean things to me and I am not going to forgive you just like that." You snap on that to make your point.

So he goes and sits in the other corner. A couple hours pass by and you have to use the bathroom. Luckily the guard comes back to bring you dinner and you go then. You figure out how to take Loki's muzzle off but neither of you talk. He is too prideful to apologize, and you are too hurt to accept anything else.

Days trudge by and blur together. After what seems like 2 weeks you hear footsteps that sound different than those of the guard.

Loki hears them too and you both stand up. As they come around the corner, you see the familiar faces of Thor and Nat.

Thor looks begrudgingly at Loki. "Hello brother." He turns to you. "I don't believe we have met, Lady..."

"(y/n)." You finish for him. "But just (y/n) is fine."

"Well it's nice to meet you (y/n)." Thor says in his booming voice.

In the corner, Loki scowls. "It's time for you guys to go to Asgard." Nat interjects, all business as usual.

She unlocks the cage and handcuffs you. Thor does the same with Loki, and he also puts the gag back on.

You walk down hallway after hallway in silence. When you finally get outside it takes your eyes a second to adjust to the light. Nat hops onto a motorcycle and motions for you to get on behind her.

"Does this thing have a helmet?" You ask as you climb on.

"Nah, you're fine." She seems disappointed you had to ask.

Thor grabs Loki and flies him into the sky. Nat revvs the engine and you drive out into the street. You do your best to hold onto the bike, something, but it's hard while you have handcuffs on.

It's a short ride and soon you're at a park. Thor and Loki are already there, along with the whole crew; Bruce, Tony, Clint and Steve.

As you walk by Tony he gives you a brotherly punch to the shoulder. "Have fun in Asgard, Padme."

You smile for a second before realizing what the nickname implies. "Wait, I don't want to be Padme!"

He just laughs. You stand next to Thor and Loki, and Bruce hands over the Tesseract. Each brother grabs a handle, so you hold Loki's other hand.

It's the second time you've held his hand, but you're still surprised by its softness. Suddenly, Thor snaps you out of your trance. "It's time to return home."

He raises his hammer towards the sky and a rainbow of light engulfs you. For a second you feel like you're flying before your feet touch the ground again, and you're in a golden room. You look up and see Heimdall. "Welcome to Asgard Lady (y/n)."