Chapter 1

Alison Maroni was raised in Gotham by her father, Sal Maroni, after her mother's death by accidental murder. Sal literally had to fight to get her over his criminal record, to have him find three other siblings of hers, two brothers, Joel and Bryan. And a sister, Roseanne. They all were taken in by Sal Maroni and raised to understand the crime world and what goes on under the watch of Carmine Falcone and his men. And as a child, she and her siblings were taught how to run extortion and how to shoot a gun. They even learned how to trick the court into thinking they had no idea their father was a crime lord.

But as she grew older, Alison discovered she wanted to do something else with her life instead of crime, so she made a podcast at 16, and apparently, it got so popular that she was hired by Scott Media and somehow became more popular as the years went on. She was interviewed by many celebrities and many fans. Alison's brothers also got a ton of attention, especially for their role in a video-game war with Alison. Alison's brother, Bryan, is a pro gamer and videographer, he wrote one of the documentaries about the children of Sal Maroni. As far as they know, the Maroni siblings were never given a fair shot at the crime business, mostly because their father didn't want them getting hurt.