Chapter 7

As soon as the call ended, Alison went to go take a shower and get dressed. As soon as she got dressed, she heard a knock at her door, she opened her door to have Percy standing there. They locked eyes for just a moment, The sexual tension in both of their eyes, Percy grabbed Alison and passionately kissed her on the lips. She was so happy that they both shared feelings for each other. Alison put her hand on Percy's chest and he stopped, "Is something wrong?" Percy asked.

Alison shook her head, flustered with how good of a kisser Percy is. Percy gently kissed Alison's neck. Percy took his grey shirt off and put it on the ground, Alison blushed upon seeing his muscular body, Percy picked Alison up and brought her to the bedroom. Percy put her on the bed and asked if he could have sex with her, Alison nodded, and Percy put his hand under Alison's shirt, her soft skin made him feel some type of way, he kissed her belly softly and his hands started rubbing her love handles.

Alison softly moaned as her body was being touched by Percy, Percy's lips went up to Alison's neck, pleasuring her body, as his warm breath made every part of her squirm. Alison moaned, and he kissed her passionately. Percy began to moan but stopped when he noticed her grab him and put him under her. Alison fell asleep on his chest which stole Percy's heart.