Chapter 5

When she got to his room, Alison put Percy on his bed, and just as she was leaving, Percy grabbed her hand. "Please...don't go..." he whimpered. Alison quietly obeyed and decided to lie next to him. Percy gently wrapped his arms around Alison and snuggled up to the back of her neck. Sooner or later, Alison fell asleep, and in the morning, Percy woke up and suddenly jolted up upon seeing Alison in bed next to him.

Assuming he slept with her, Percy worried that she would never speak to him again. Alison woke up to hear the news about some celebrity scandal that happened. As she walked out of the bedroom, she saw Percy making breakfast and went to go sit at the table. "Good morning..." Percy said awkwardly. "Good morning, Percy," Alison said back in a daze.

"I didn't say or do anything stupid while I was drunk, did I?" Percy asked. Alison shook her head, "Well, you did tell me you liked me, and I kissed you... but other than that, nothing much." Percy blushed and covered his mouth in embarrassment. Alison walked up and hugged him. Percy looked at her, still flustered, and hesitantly hugged back. "I mean, you were a pretty submissive sweetheart when you confessed though, not going to lie," Alison said. "I knew you were going to say that, God, it probably sounded stupid,"

"No, it was actually really wholesome. " She said with a slight giggle.