Chapter 3

One day, Alison woke up to a text that said she was going to interview a film director named Percy Morris, so she studied everything about him. But as she was doing that, Percy was studying everything to know about her. When the time came to record, Percy and Alison walked in at the same time and sat in their respective places.

"So on this episode, we have a special guest, director, and co-producer of Dragonborn, Percy Morris!". Alison greeted the listeners. Percy certainly got really excited to talk to his favorite podcaster about his new movie called "Nightly Lessons," "So I hear you have a new movie. Can you tell me more about that?" Alison asked.

"Well, Nightly Lessons is actually based on my parents. My father was her professor and my mother was a failing student who used sex as a way to get better grades. But as time went on, they realized the love they had for each other...and that she was pregnant." Percy explained. Alison looked into his copper-brown eyes with enthusiasm and showed great interest in the movie.

"I think you've just blown my mind with your movie-making genius!" Alison exclaimed. "I can't wait for it to be released, it just sounds so... intriguing." Percy laughed softly and said, "Thanks appreciate the compliments." Percy then took a second to drink his water. Percy and Alison locked eyes and realized the tension between them. They were not even acquaintances yet. "There are definitely some rumors that you're single. Is this true, Mr. Morris?" She asked. "Indeed, it is..." Percy said awkwardly.