Chapter 13

While Alison was deciding what to wear, Percy was getting a suit fitted about half an hour away. Sal, Joel, and Bryan went with him, his brother-in-law went with him, his dad also went with him. His father had a heavy Scottish accent, and he was talking with Sal about their kids getting married. Sal Maroni and Ian Morris then became good friends. After 6 suits, Percy decided to get a gray and black suit. The suit was very comfortable and had a very smooth fit. He also had his hair slicked back.

Sal was so happy that his daughter was getting married and he was happy to go for brunch after getting their outfits, When they finished up, they drove to a small restaurant with very good breakfast items, Alison got an omelet and Percy got a breakfast sandwich.

The breakfast was nice, and Percy and Alison laughed like a pair of best friends. Percy's mother, Gwendolyn asked where Alison's mother was. Sal explained that she passed away when Alison was really young. Gwen apologized. Sal told her it was fine. Alison looked awkward when Gwen brought her mother up, and Sal tried to comfort her, reminding her that her mother would be so proud of her. Gwen and Ian smiled softly at his words.

A couple of months went by, soon the wedding day came, both Percy and Alison were so excited that as she walking out in her suit, he cried.

A couple of months went by, soon the wedding day came, both Percy and Alison were so excited that as she walking out in her suit, he cried. Percy smiled upon seeing her walk up to him, Alison smiled back. "You are so lovely."

The wedding vows began, the till death do us part kind. There was a feeling of happiness for them as Percy went through his vows and was grateful for Alison's kindness. "You may kiss the bride," the priest said. They kissed and smiled at each other. A few moments later, Percy was upbeat and joyful at the dinner. The ceremony ended with Percy and Alison taking pictures. "Thank you so much for coming out."

He kissed her, and they hugged for a few minutes. After that, Percy and Alison got in a car and were about to drive home when one of Percy's college friends knocked on the car window. Percy talked to him and he left. They then got to their apartment, they started consummating their marriage.

 The next day, Percy got to work on a new project. A short story called "Everybody". It was based on a little kid's book about Unity and The New World. The next day, Percy made it look pretty and gave it to an elementary school. He wanted to teach students about Unity, and that made it clear he cared for kids. Alison witnessed this, and they had a conversation about the topic of kids, and they agreed that they wanted kids.