Chapter 2

Eight years went by after starting being a solo podcasted that Alison started one with two friends from high school. And after about three hours of the first episode existing, it got 69.96 million listenings to the podcast, including Alison's father. Alison also lets her siblings come on at certain times, and usually talks to them about trendy drama or about life with their dad.

As much as Alison loved talking about her childhood, she knows that at some point she has to stop because she could get hurt even though she is the daughter of Sal Maroni, who is the right-hand man of a crime boss. She likes to think she is a good person with good enough morals to not try to murder someone. But she does not really listen to people who claim that she's a sociopath based on her connections to criminals and those who prey on her to be creepy. She is a bit of a jerk, but she's getting better. Alison has no tolerance for disrespect towards her, her family, or her friends.

But as she is feisty, she is also soft-spoken and kind and doesn't disrespect others intentionally. She talks about her life as if it was a sitcom, her dad and the organization laugh when they listen to her podcast, His boss even asked her how she feels about talking about her life. And Alison is always fine with talking to him about the podcast. Her relationship with her father is pretty awkward, to begin with, and they can sometimes argue over weird things based on each other's extremely different personalities.