Chapter 14

While he was talking to a cameraman, Percy suddenly gets called by Alison, telling him she wasn't feeling so good. Alison went to the doctor and explained how she wasn't well, talked about her symptoms and the doctors told her that she was possibly just really early in pregnancy. The doctor asked if she knew the father and she said yes. Alison got her phone. "Percy, I'm at the doctor and she said that I'm possibly pregnant."

Percy gasped and squealed in excitement. It was a shock to know that he was going to be a dad. Percy says,

"Oh, my God, I'm so happy! I'm so happy." Percy quickly regained self-control and apologized for the outburst. The doctor told him he was fine. He smiled at the thought of being a dad. He was just so happy that his wife was having his baby ...

Percy asked if they could have the conversation at home, the doctor agreed. Percy said he'd see her at home and hung up. Alison sighed and thanked the doctor, then left the office. Percy then drove home to Alison, making an assortment of food. Percy asked her about the food. Alison said she was testing her cravings. She started eating a pineapple slice, and was so sure she'd have a weird reaction, but it was sweet.

Percy said."Maybe the baby likes what you like?" Percy then kissed her baby bump. Alison smiled as Percy touched her baby bump with his lips and then kissed him on the head. His head went up to have his eyes meet hers.