Chapter 6

After the hug, Alison decided she should leave and get home. On the way, her dad calls asking her where she was, she told him she didn't feel comfortable driving at night, and that she stayed at a friend's house.

"Is that really what happened? Why do I find that hard to believe?" Her father asked. "Dad, don't worry it's fine," Alison said, trying to avoid the conversation. As she tried to change the subject, her father said. "You didn't sleep with anyone, did you?" Alison denied that she slept with Percy.

When she got to her apartment building, her father was at the front door, looking intensely at her and put his hand gently on her face, and embraced  Alison, Then offered to get coffee with her to which she accepted. They then sat down in the restaurant right next to the apartment.

A week later, Alison wakes to her phone going off, she grabs her phone to see Percy calling her. She immediately picked up the call and started chit-chatting. But, while they were talking, Alison started thinking about the kiss, his soft lips, and his sweet, innocent smile. That's all she thought about.

"Alison? Is everything ok?" Percy asked. Alison realized she spaced out and apologized. "Can I come over?". he asked, softly. Alison blushed, partially understanding what he wanted, She said, "S-Sure! I'll give you my address-". "Don't worry, I know where you live, not trying to sound creepy."