Chapter 4

After the recording, Percy and Alison exchanged numbers. And for a while went to a bar and had a few drinks, and Alison would drive a drunk Percy home, Percy would usually babble something that no one could understand. "Can we drive through town a bit more?" Percy asked. Alison looked at him and gently asked, "Why? Is something wrong with bringing you home?"

"No, no, I just want to talk to you about something... important." Alison seemed very confused by this that she drove to a nearby parking lot, and sat quietly in the car with Percy, "I-I've been wanting to get this off my chest for a while now and I know you may get this from millions of people, but Alison, I want you." 

"You...what?" Alison asked, very softly. Percy blushed upon realizing what he said, "I-I mean, oh, oh fuck, I'm a fucking idiot to think that you would eve-". Alison kissed him passionately on the lips. His lips were soft and delicate to the touch. They both suddenly realized they were so heavily into each other. Alison got back on the road and Percy fell asleep on her arm, once they got to his house, she decided to carry him on her back and asked for the code to his house, and opened the door to a very tidy living room and clean kitchen, "my bedroom is on the left..." Percy stated, quietly.