Chapter 10

"I get to go to your brother's wedding?!" Percy asked excitedly. Alison nodded, then smiled. Percy gasped upon hearing this. He hadn't been to a wedding since his sister's in 2013. Alison was a bit surprised that he hadn't been to one in that long. Percy scoffed softly. "When was the last time you were at a wedding?" he asked jokingly. "My brother Bryan's first wedding that was, like, 4 years ago." She replied.

Percy laughed. Alison grinned at the fact that two of her brothers were getting married, but was also sad that she wasn't. The thought has crossed her mind a few times, but never really got to get that kind of connection that some people can achieve. But Percy was different. Percy made her feel things she barely ever felt, and she was so glad that she chose him as her boyfriend. She realized she was spacing out and apologized for doing so. Percy smiled softly. Alison had a sigh of relief that Percy was a laid-back person.

It isn't that she wouldn't mind if he was a bit more serious about his goals in life. Percy's phone went off and he took it out and looked at left the room to take the call, it was his mother calling that his father broke his arm and asked if he could come down to Arizona just to be there with them. He answered, "I will Mom, but can I bring my girlfriend with me?" His mother repeated yes over and over again. He couldn't believe his mother could say yes that many times.