Chapter 12

2 years into them dating, Percy decided he wanted to be Alison's forever. He drove down to a ring shop and purchased a ring with an obsidian, Alison's favorite gemstone. A few weeks later, he got Alison tickets to her favorite band and called beforehand to ask if he could propose to her onstage, they gave him the go ahead.

The day of the concert hit and they were pumped. Before the band got to her song, the lead singer asked Percy to pop the question, and he did in his awkward yet dorky way. Alison was so happy that she tackled him while repeating yes over and over again. She began laughing as he hugged her. The band then sang her favorite song, and the concert was over. When they walked out, Alison was mesmerized by her ring. and kissed Percy and he continued smiling.

When they got home , they kissed. Percy and Alison had a huge conversation about wedding plans for about 2 hours, and then slept on their thoughts. Percy said, "We should have a reasonable sized wedding, and I will have my immediate family and friends and you will have yours." Alison agreed with this, "How about we get married in a venue?" Alison asked. They then started agreeing and other things.

Alison and her future mother-in-law went to go pick out a dress, but Alison was not much of a dress person, she decided to wear a suit and her future mother-in-law approved.