Chapter 9

"You have a brother?" Percy asked, intrigued. "Not just one, but two... and a sister," Alison replied awkwardly. Alison then showed Percy a picture of her siblings and their significant others on her phone. Joel was brown-haired, hazel-eyed, and at a height of 6'1. His boyfriend was a little shorter, black-haired, and blue-eyed. Her other brother, Bryan was brown-haired, grey-eyed, and at a height of 5'11, with a red-haired, blue-eyed fiancee, and Roseanne was a blonde-haired, hazel-eyed, and at a height of 5'4 with a girlfriend. Percy had a little sister named Laurie, she was a Geography Teacher in Arizona but they barely talked. All he knew was that she married her high school sweetheart, Gregory Cashwood and that he has a nephew named Jacob.

After the whole conversation about siblings, Alison got a call from Joel asking her if she would be his maid of honor. She told him she would be glad to do so and asked about bringing Percy. Joel accepted him at his wedding. Percy smiled when he saw Alison get so excited. "It's so nice that you got invited to a wedding..." He gave her a big hug and kissed her on the forehead. "You got invited too." Percy looked at her, surprised.