Chapter 10

Mr.FAKEFILMMAKER

CEO, ENTREPRENEUR
BORN IN 1964
JEFFREY

JEFFREY BEZOS

CEO, ENTREPRENEUR

BORN IN 1964

JEFFREY

JEFFREY BEZOS

COME ON JEFFREY

YOU CAN DO IT

PAVE THE WAY
PUT YOUR BACK  INTO IT

TELL US WHY
SHOWS US HOW

LOOK AT WHERE YOU CAME FROM
LOOK AT YOU NOW

*

WILBUR Tommy shouts into his mic. Wilbur looks back up and clears his throat, "S-sorry chat anyways what did you say Tommy?"

"Look at my roof top I made"Tommy stated. "Oh yea yeah it looks good very good, I like the colors" Wilbur replied.

_
ZUCKERBERG AND GATES AND BUFFET

AMATEURS, CAN FKING SUCK IT

F THEIR WIVES
DRINK THEIR BLOOD

COME ONE JEFF
GET EM!

*

"Are you seriously texting right now Wilbur. IN A MIDDLE OF STREAM" Tommy annoyingly stated. "OKAY OKAY IM OFF IM OFF" Wilbur said in a released joking voice while putting both of his hands up.

"Who are you texting anyways, your gUrlfriEnd" Tommy giggled while giving a quick side eye glance to his chat. Wilburs eyes widens a little with a slight pink tint appearing on his cheeks

"PFFHAHAHAHA" Tommy laughing loudly. "Why did you make that face Wilbur; Unless..."taking another side eye glance to the chat. "NO- NO without ME, without MY APPROVAL, how DARE; you CAN'T. Chat already knows I'm the one with ALL the LAdiEs" ending with a proud smile on his face. Wilbur slightly laughing at the comment while rolling his eyes back.

——————————————————
A/N: Thank you all for reading, this chapter, this is not like most of my other chapters where it's just text, but I felt like I needed to add real life in this so here you go. Bezos l by Bo Burnham was stuck in my head so I decided to put it in this chapter; hopefully I don't get in trouble for putting the lyrics in here lol. If you want, please vote and comment what you think I really appreciate it. I hope you all have a wonderful day :)