Chapter 75

Okay so I have the butter and sugar combined, the 1 beaten egg and extracts. I just need to mix the dry ingredients

"FHAHAHA stop ticking me" Belle says to her girlfriend who is poking her in the side.

*knock knock*

Kinsley in middle of making sugar cookies wipes her hands on her apron and walks to get the door.

Before I get the door I remembered got Will something. So I grab the flowers that's were in my room for him.

Kinsley gets the door and opens revealing Will standing there looking quite cold but still smiling seeing Kinsley.

"Welcome Home" Kinsley says to Will and giving him the flowers.

"Are those for me" Will asking

"Of course silly and also merry Christmas Eve Eve" Kinsley says smiling at her boyfriend.

Will taking the glowing smiling at the kind gesture his girlfriend did for him. "Merry Christmas Eve Eve"

Kinsley letting Wilbur head inside.

"Here let me get the vase in my room for your flowers" I says to Will walking behind me.

I walk in my room getting the vase that already has water. I see Wilbur leaning on the doorframe of my room once I turn around.

"Thank you for the flowers but why did you give me them?" Wilbur ask me

"There shouldn't be a reason to give someone flowers. But I missed you. And I heard that guys don't usually revive flowers unless it's their funeral which made me sad. So I gave you some. Their yours" I say to him

I hold the vase towards him and he places the flowers in the vase and holds the vase.

We get out of my room and walk in the kitchen. Wilbur places the vase of flowers in the counter out of the way from everything.

We both see a loving beautiful view of Belle and her girlfriend laughing together while they are dying color of the icing.

I smile at the fact that my bestfriend is happy. I haven't heard her laugh so lovingly with a significant other in so long.

While I'm smiling at my best I feel Will's arms around my waist from behind. He hugs be from behind close, placing his chin under my head. "I miss you. I missed seeing you" Wilbur whispers.

"Oh Hi Will" Belle says waving at Will.

Will looking up from Kinsley and breaking the hug. "Hello Belle, Merry Christmas Eve Eve" Will says walking toward Belle and her girlfriend.

"Oh Will this is my Girlfriend Hannah" Belle says rubbing her girlfriend's backs.

"Hi nice to meet you Hannah" Will says holding his hand out for the girl.

"Nice to meet you too Will" Hannah says to him shaking Will's hand.

"We are making sugar cookies, well I am because I am the best baker to ever get exist-"