Chapter 41

(2 days later)

I am in my room trying to put this stupid desk together, and I don't know why I am doing it now when I haven't even finished unpacking yet. But hey at least my room is some what clean.

I was taking a break by laying my body on the carpet of my floor but was disturbed by ringing of my telephone.

Mr.FAKEFILMMAKER is calling; Shows up on my phone.

"Hello mister fake film maker, how was your day"

"It was quite delightful my one and only pizza burner"

"Well that sounds amazing to hear"

"Well I am glad it brings you joy"

"What have you been doing, sorry I haven't talked to you in a while, been busy"

"Your good, I've been busy too"

"I haven't really done anything interesting, just been working in the office and talking to some online friends"

"Wow Rhubarb, you seem very lonely without me here to entertain you"

"Yes because me talking to tons of people online almost everyday  makes me 'lonely' but when I talk to you I'm not"

"Yes that is correct and I am so sorry for what trouble you have to go through."

I hear his little chuckle after I said that. It makes me smile every time I hear that. Even though I probably made him laugh and smile a bunch of times because of my Amazing personality. It's just the fact that I know he did it and I can hear him do it, makes me feel even happier.

"So what have you been doing?"

"Most likely unpacking your stuff right?"

"Sort of"

"I mean I unpacked like 4 boxes out of my 24 to 27 boxes in total. It is a slow working process"

"Not hate on your 'slow working process' or anything, but didn't you move in like 2 days ago?"

"And you only have finished unpacking 4 boxes"

"I know you work, but what have you been doing this whole time"

" well to answer Mister 'not to hate on you slow working process' but still proceed to hate on it, I have been working on putting together this Stupid desk to put in my room for the LAST THREE HOURS"

"LIKE WHO DOES THIS COMPANY I ORDERED IT FROM THINK I AM? BOB THE BUILDER"

"If I am seriously talking to Bob The Builder on the other side of this phone right now, I would simply mark a box in my bucket list"

"You have talking to Bob The Builder as one of your goals in your bucket list?"

"I mean who doesn't?"

"It is just so IRRITATING"

"FOR ONE, THE PEICES OF WOOD DID NOT HAVE ANY NUMBERS LABELED ON THEM"